+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    This has never been clarified. They did have the same scratches on the same arm but that's all we know.Maybe this will be solved in season 2.
    Also, it showed, in a quick 2-3 second flashback, that Danielle was the one helping Ethan abduct Claire.

To be more precise, we saw a glimpse of a struggle between Claire and Danielle. Ethan was nowhere to be seen.

The main questions I am hoping will be answered in season 2:

How did Locke end up in a wheelchair?
    Who in the hell was Ethan?
    Why did the plane crash?
    What is up with those frickin' numbers?
    What crime originally put Kate on the run?
    Who are the Others and what do they want?
    What was knocking down trees in the premiere episode and making scary noises and chasing people and killing the pilot and making Locke look way up in amazement?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lea
    I think the kidney transplant put Locke in the wheelchair.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    To be more precise, we saw a glimpse of a struggle between Claire and Danielle. Ethan was nowhere to be seen.

The main questions I am hoping will be answered in season 2:

How did Locke end up in a wheelchair?
    Who in the hell was Ethan?
    Why did the plane crash?
    What is up with those frickin' numbers?
    What crime originally put Kate on the run?
    Who are the Others and what do they want?
    What was knocking down trees in the premiere episode and making scary noises and chasing people and killing the pilot and making Locke look way up in amazement?
    I think some of those will be definetly be answered in season 2, and others (such as the Monster) will be dragged out for the duration of the series.

That was my impression, too, Lea. That said, the "war game" he was playing in the office - just a game?

Qboots - I echo your questions, and love how much you add to these threads. . I would also like to know: Walt or his dog - whose the one with the "powers" ? How did the Black Rock get there? What type of funky currents allow the "others" (if that was indeed who attacked the raft) to power around the island but not leave (and what is their fuel source?)? Where does the cable on the beach go to after it enters the water? Why was Claire allowed to return (with her baby)?

Well, those and abut another dozen or so questions. Guess I'm in this for the long haul.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

But he was up and about after that. Walking, driving his car. There has to be more to it. The strange look that came over his face the last time we saw him in his Volkswagen made a lot of us think that he just gave up on life and rammed his car into a wall.

And ADKLove: good point about the cable. A cable goes from point "A" to point "B". Our castaways keep following it to point "B", when will it occur to them to try following it into the water?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lea
    Locke was driving his car and he was walking,quite true, but he was in extreme pain while doing each one of those things. Some people have a tendensy to force themselves to do things when they are ill to make themselves well faster but only make themselves worse and sicker.That's my take on it.

FORT Fan
    As far as questions we want answered, I want to know:
    - why Kate's mom was afraid of her.
    - what happened to Jack's wife
    - is Jack's dad really on the island
    - what's up with Claire's baby

Locke was driving his car and he was walking,quite true, but he was in extreme pain while doing each one of those things. Some people have a tendensy to force themselves to do things when they are ill to make themselves well faster but only make themselves worse and sicker.That's my take on it.

Plus, he wasn't discharged by the doctor, he did it on his own. He didn't fare as well in the surgery as his father did, and really should not have left the hospital when he did. He probably suffered complications as a result of it.

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    As far as questions we want answered, I want to know:
    - why Kate's mom was afraid of her.
    - what happened to Jack's wife
    - is Jack's dad really on the island
    - what's up with Claire's baby
    I think that Jack and his wife divorced, Jack's dad is not really there, it is Jack's imagination based on the strained relastionship that they had,Baby Turniphead has special powers that we don't know about yet,and I'm not sure yet about Kate's mom. Maybe the cancer medicine effected the way she thought,thinking it was someone else or it could be that she was remembering what Kate did. By the way I don't think that Kate did anything at all.

+ Reply to Thread