+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    More spoilers for season two! The spoilers include some of the actors talking about the first episode, what to expect, how BIG the revelations will be, etc.

Credit: spoilerfix.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    08/05 - "It's on the level, of like, Locke in a wheelchair," Jorge Garcia (Hurley) says. "The great thing about it is you learn a little bit about what's in the hatch, and as you go through the first few episodes, more comes together, and you realize that it's a much more significant thing than it was at the start of the show." According to Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), we won't miss a beat. "I think between the end of the first season and the start of the second there's about 35 seconds," he said. "So, you're right in the midst of this action."
    from Kristin on E!Online via spoilerfix.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    08/09 - Jorge Garcia (Hurley) revealed: “They go rig right in with the creepy Twilight Zoneness and everything. It's all about goin' down that hole.”

08/09 - Dominic Managhan (Charlie) said: “Charlie and Locke are going to re-explore their relationship. They kinda started doin' that in the early part of the show. Locke kinda became Charlie's mentor a little bit. And I think Charlie's obviously gonna be struggling with the fact that there's now heroine on the island, and kind of a huge supply of heroine, so he has to deal with those demons. Also, the baby's gonna play a big part in his life, as is Claire. So Charlie's gonna start to actually contribute to the group a little bit more, I think.” Jorge revealed: “We know that they're gonna find more people on the island…” Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/03 - Lindelof says: "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman — there's only three or four of them on the show." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

very interesting!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Regular
    So late last fall my kids got involved in an afterschool/Wednesday evening activity and it was my job to pick them up afterwork at 7:15 PM and since Lost starts at 7:00 here in AZ, I was mighty bummed. Thanks be to DVR's/Tivo though I could record it. Then there was a Wednesday that the wife and I couldn't watch it later in the evening, and we fell behind... and then we fell behind again... The repeats allowed us to catch up, but by March we were progressively falling behind and I just decided to let it go and I would watch all the remaining episodes in the summer.

Well over the past 2 weeks I finally had the time to do that.

WOW!!!

Fortunately for me I only have two months to go until the new season. Unfortunately I just lost a day's work for the most part trying to get caught up on this thread (I only read the last 30 -40 pages).

Great spoilers, theories, etc., I hope this year I will be able to remain current on this show so I can share in the discussions.

Thanks for the great read. Now I need to go check the Oceanic-Air web site. (All these new toys I can look at, yippee!)

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    from Kristin on E!Online via spoilerfix.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    08/09 - Jorge Garcia (Hurley) revealed: “They go rig right in with the creepy Twilight Zoneness and everything. It's all about goin' down that hole.”

08/09 - Dominic Managhan (Charlie) said: “Charlie and Locke are going to re-explore their relationship. They kinda started doin' that in the early part of the show. Locke kinda became Charlie's mentor a little bit. And I think Charlie's obviously gonna be struggling with the fact that there's now heroine on the island, and kind of a huge supply of heroine, so he has to deal with those demons. Also, the baby's gonna play a big part in his life, as is Claire. So Charlie's gonna start to actually contribute to the group a little bit more, I think.” Jorge revealed: “We know that they're gonna find more people on the island…” Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/03 - Lindelof says: "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman — there's only three or four of them on the show." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

very interesting!
    So is that just a diversion leading us to believe that they won't but realy they will. Hum I wonder?

'Lost' Stars' Screen Tests!

'Lost' Stars' Screen Tests!
    http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/etsid426100012196/

August 11, 2005
    Have you been lost without your weekly dose of "Lost"? Ever since the sensational first season ended in May, rabid fans as well as those who are eager to jump on the "Lost" bandwagon have been waiting for the release of the highly anticipated DVD. The long wait will be over when it's released on September 6!

The DVD of the hit ABC show includes loads of special features -- including screen tests of the then-unknown actors! MAGGIE GRACE, who plays spoiled girl Shannon, shows off her acting chops by shedding a few tears; NAVEEN ANDREWS, who plays Sayid, a member of the Iraqi military, shows he can disguise his native British accent with a Middle Eastern tone; and IAN SOMERHALDER, aka Boone, proves he can brood with the best.

In a fun piece of trivia, the DVD also reveals Hurley's JORGE GARCIA's screen test, but he's not auditioning for the comedic Hurley fans have grown to love, but rather con-man-with-a-heart Sawyer! JOSH HOLLOWAY eventually nailed the juicy role with his audition where he's sans his long locks -- but still has the same sexy stubble!

The screen tests of the stars are just a portion of the eight (!) hours of the of bonus features that are included with the 24 original episodes. They include: "Lost" flashbacks, making-of featurettes, "The Art of MATTHEW FOX" featurette, deleted scenes, a fun blooper reel, informative multiple audio commentaries and a featurette that goes backstage with the fictional band Drive Shaft -- the group DOMINIC MONAGHAN's character Charlie was a member of before landing on the deserted island.

The hour-long drama's season debut is Wednesday, September 21 and moves from its normal time of 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.

For your look inside the "Lost" stars' screen tests, watch tonight's ET!

CCL
    From AskAusiello:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ausiello: With all due respect, I think my stunning revelation last week that aliens are not hiding out in the hatch most definitely qualifies as real scoop, Marissa. I'd go so far as to call it an all-out bombshell. But enough about that, let's get to the really real scoop. (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT) Among the burning questions Damon Lindelof and Co. plan to answer this season via flashback:

* Who is the woman Jack married? Yeah, we know she used to be on Ed, but who is she aside from that. (Look for this to be addressed early on, since Julie Bowen flew to Hawaii last week to shoot an episode.)

* How did Locke become wheelchair-bound?

* What exactly did Kate do to become one of America's Most Wanted?

* What was Hurley's prelottery existence like?

Also, Lindelof tells me that the mystery surrounding the crash of Oceanic Flight 815 — which was originally going to be solved in a minimovie on the first-season DVD — will be resolved this season. "By the finale of Season 2," he says, "you will know why the plane crashed."

Ausiello: Here's another tidbit from Mr. Lindelof: "Right out of the gate in the season premiere, the numbers become a driving and fundamental plot point of the second season. I don't think people will be disappointed in what they are, what they mean and how they're being used."

Link
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    From AskAusiello:

Click to see Spoiler:
    "you will know why the plane crashed."

Link
    it's about time!

Ok, have I been gone so long, that Canada Ranger changed names???? See what happens when you have surgery, everything changes, even names! LOL! I just got caught up on all the spoilers, and man I can't wait for this season to get started. Watching the re-runs is just not cutting it anymore. I guess we can safely assume now that Hoffa is not in the hatch! Darn it!

FORT Fan
    Spoiler from Kirsten:

Click to see Spoiler:

She has said on her message board that there will be two cast members "going off the payroll" this season.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie
    Ok, have I been gone so long, that Canada Ranger changed names???? See what happens when you have surgery, everything changes, even names! LOL! I just got caught up on all the spoilers, and man I can't wait for this season to get started. Watching the re-runs is just not cutting it anymore. I guess we can safely assume now that Hoffa is not in the hatch! Darn it!
    My name may have changed, but my ability to bring you spoilers hasnt!

Well actually, on Sunday I twisted my vertebrai, so I'm kinda out of commission for a while.

Tonight's ep is the second Sawyer episode, with the revelation at the end about his and Jack's pasts intertwining right before the plane ride.

Oh and just in case some people dont know, the second season of Lost is set to air on Wednesday, September 21st, at 9pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Oh and just in case some people dont know, the second season of Lost is set to air on Wednesday, September 21st, at 9pm EST.
    Hmmm.....I believe that's the premiere night for Martha Stewart's new Apprentice show. Kiss your butt goodbye, Martha!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread