+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

* When they found Adam and Eve in the cave, Jack said they'd been there probably about 40 or so years (based on the clothing decay) and then he said something like "Maybe they were in an airplane crash or a shipwreck." Does that maybe suggest that Adam & Eve are survivors of the Black Rock?
    I thought it was fairly well accepted that the Black Rock was an African slave trade ship, which would date it to not much later than circa 1820s, which would put the 2 bodies way too recently dead to fit the bill. However, I'm also thinking there was another theory that the Black Rock might be some other type of prisoner ship, other than a 'slaver' but I sure can't remember what it was.

Frankly, I'm hoping for a tie-in to Amelia Earhart/Fred Noonan! (1937 - so that's 60+ years, darn it!)
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Go Lost go. 12 emmy nominations. Wah hoo!!!!Our boys Terry and Naveen were both nominated for best supporting actor. I hope both of them win.
    LOST is going against tough (cable) competition, but Terry's work should make a strong running for an Emmy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I hope the 2 LOST nominees don't split the "LOST vote".

CCL
    I'm rooting for Terry, personally.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Here is a promotion for Lost on channel 4 in the UK. Doesn't really work, but fun to see.

http://homepage.mac.com/mprieve/.Public/lost.mpg

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Most Lost Season 2 spoilers! Concerning Sun, Jin and Rose:

Click to see Spoiler:
    More screen time for Sun and Jin, I'm hearing. Rose will not die. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Most Lost Season 2 spoilers! Concerning Sun, Jin and Rose:

Click to see Spoiler:
    More screen time for Sun and Jin, I'm hearing. Rose will not die. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    Than who can it be? Is it a main character or another Artz? I wonder

An article that speaks about Season 2

Source: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=31694

Article:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Changes Coming To Lost

Damon Lindelof, co-creator and executive producer of ABC's Lost, told SCI FI Wire that the next season will offer some answers to the first year's mysteries, but will raise even more questions. "We're going to blow it up and change everything this year," he said in an interview at the Comic-Con International in San Diego. "I mean, I think that our attitude is not to do more of the same. They're going to go into the hatch, and what they find inside is going to change their state of being for quite some time. So we're going to continue to explore the characters as we always have. The show will be the same in the way that we tell the stories. But season two is really about exploring the island along the way, and we just hope that people think what they find is cool."

Maggie Grace, who plays Shannon on the show, said in a separate interview at the convention that the revelations about the hatch will come early in the second season. "We find out what's in the hatch very quickly," she said. "I can tell you that much. There's also more about Jack's marriage and why Shannon's so screwed up."

Grace added that she would like to see her character continue a romantic relationship with former Iraqi soldier Sayid, played by Naveen Andrews. "I certainly hope so," Grace said. "There was certainly kind of a great connection. My personal suspicion—and I actually haven't said this to the producers—I think that he was shot mainly so he could be shirtless for the first half of the season. So it's a great device to accomplish that."

Lindelof also gave some hints about the introduction of a new regular character, played by Michelle Rodriguez, who was first seen in the season finale. "From the finale we know she was on the plane with them," he said. "She was in the back of the plane. So I think you can read into it what you will, but it would be a fairly safe assumption to assume that she's survived the crash and has been having a very different 45 days than the rest of the people that we've been watching. So it'll be fairly interesting to hook up with her and see what's happened."

Will the presence of Rodriguez open the door for more previously undiscovered survivors on the island? "It's certainly possible," Lindelof says. "Absolutely. The tail section ripped off, though, and seemed pretty apocryphal. So I wouldn't count on as many survivors as we have on our side of the island." Lost returns for a second season in the fall.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Concerning the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    female who will be killed off
    , we can now say that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rose, Rosseau, Sun and Shannon won't be the ones being offed
    . So now this means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's either Kate or Claire

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Concerning the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    female who will be killed off
    , we can now say that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rose, Rosseau, Sun and Shannon won't be the ones being offed
    . So now this means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's either Kate or Claire
    I personally can't imagine either
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kate or Claire being "it". From what I've read, (having not seen the episodes with Claire's back story) an expectation is already in place that Claire must raise her own child. And Kate is a major character - I think it would be a really bad move to kill her off. She's obviously still got a lot more secrets and they've spent a lot of time developing her.
    Canada Ranger, you mention that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it can't be Rosseau - that's the French woman, right? Do we know for sure that she's back? Seems to me that she'd be a much better choice to go...but that's my bias because I just don't like her character or the actress who plays her.

I'm also rooting for Terry O'Quinn at the Emmys!!!

+ Reply to Thread