+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Didn't we already read/hear that a man dies early next season? I know this is all rumors and speculation, but if people are now saying a woman will die, is that instead of a man, or in addition to a man? And is this related to the contract issue where we inferred that it must be a man who dies? So could it be a woman who dies due to contact issues? Or are these totally separate things? (Not that I expect anyone to have a definitive answer to this. Just bringing up some questions.) And do we know the sex of the half-living, half-robotic mapinguari?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    I thought so, too, but I could never find the article/interview where that was stated.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And in the interview posted above, Javier G-M seems to be saying anything could be true.
    Of all of the "alternate reality" theories, I like yours the best.
    Awww

And again, love your last line from the post just above this one...the all spoilered one...people skipping the spoilered stuff are missing amusing things!
    I don't think we are going to get any really good leaks over the summer...think they've beaten secrecy into everyone's head.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Didn't we already read/hear that a man dies early next season? I know this is all rumors and speculation, but if people are now saying a woman will die, is that instead of a man, or in addition to a man? And is this related to the contract issue where we inferred that it must be a man who dies? So could it be a woman who dies due to contact issues? Or are these totally separate things? (Not that I expect anyone to have a definitive answer to this. Just bringing up some questions.) And do we know the sex of the half-living, half-robotic mapinguari?

Well I'm thinking
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that it's because of a contract/money issue that a woman is getting the boot. It wouldn't the be actor playing Sun I dont think, as she is new to the fame scene here in North America, so she wouldn't necessarily want more money, at this point. Maggie Grace (Shannon) and Emile de Ravin (Claire) are the only other 2 women that have had fame before Lost (Oliver Beane and coming up X3, Roswell), so I'm thinking it's one of them demanding more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Don't think so, she is supposed to be a full time cast member in season 2.
    On "LOST" there's no such thing as a full-time cast member. They've all been told that no one is safe.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    On "LOST" there's no such thing as a full-time cast member. They've all been told that no one is safe.
    I don't think that the writers would pull another Artz on us. Who's watching tonight?

Who's watching tonight?
    I will be, if I'm still awake. Let's see, what will we see tonight? Joanna drowns, Locke saves Jack, people fight over water, Jack hallucinates, finds the cave and beats the crap out of the coffin.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hey Lea, is your avatar from the Lost card you were talking about?

Qboots, I don't remember, maybe you do, but did Joanna get any air time before she drowns? Did we get to see her?

Quote Originally Posted by Susie
    Qboots, I don't remember, maybe you do, but did Joanna get any air time before she drowns? Did we get to see her?
    I don't believe so.

I'm watching The View right now. Regis Philbin is co-hosting, and Greg Grunberg is the guest. (Greg is on Alias, but also played the pilot on LOST, the first victim of the "monster".) Regis is driving everybody crazy trying to get Greg to admit the monster is a dinosaur. I didn't realize Greg has been a friend of J.J. Abrams' since kindergarten.

Don't think so, she is supposed to be a full time cast member in season 2.
    Aren't they
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ALL supposed to be full-time, really? So one of them has to be going...

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I didn't realize Greg has been a friend of J.J. Abrams' since kindergarten.
    Yes, I've heard that before. He's been in all of J.J.'s shows - Felicity, Alias, Lost...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread