+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Anyone notice Sayid's fingernails? Long and feminine when he was caressing Claire's face and when he handed charlie the gun in the finale...later they were short when he put the gunpoweder on Charlie's wound. I assume its accidental, but just love the show so much and wondered if anyone else noticed it!

Welcome to FORT poutymouse!
    They do have knives, scissors etc. on the island, so they are able to trim their nails. Although if someone's nails went from short to long in a scene, that would be a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by l1zz1e
    I saw the monster on Hurley's comic book; did anyone else catch it?
    Just to clarify: that wasn't a monster in the comic book, it was a polar bear. For you geeks out there - it was the spanish version of "Green Lantern/Flash: Faster Friends part 1". Released Feb. 1997.
    Last edited by Qboots; 06-03-2005 at 11:03 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Verrrrrry Interesting stuff to chew on:

Click to see Spoiler:

First: Tina Wesson, as in from Survivor! She's nearly the same age as Danielle, am I right? Discuss.

Regarding Alex:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Danielle is the only one to say that she had a baby on the island, maybe she didn't...maybe she is crazy. She has been alone for a long time and could have convinced herself that they are true. Maybe Alex is truly a sister or something like that.
    Or maybe I am making too much out of it all.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Sheesh. We as a civilization have hit a new level of laziness if scrolling past spoilered posts is considered to be hard work. I think we can probably live with just one thread.

I finally came across the tape I had this on, so here is a transcription
    Thanks Qboots! I taped it, then heard about the scene and went ahead and taped over it. I was wondering if there was something more that I may have missed out on. Odd, that they promo'd it as being a really important deleted scene.

RE: Spoilers
    I am good either way: spoiler thread or not. It is strange to see so much of it though. In the past I thought I was a spoilerholic, but now I just skip over most of it. Odd, but I think there is only so much of that I can take, and then I tend to let it go for awhile. When the series starts up, I may be more interested.

Lea
    If the monster is indeed what has been spoilered, I'm willing to bet that the only one that knows what it is would be Hurley.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    If the monster is indeed what has been spoilered, I'm willing to bet that the only one that knows what it is would be Hurley.
    Maybe Artz would have?

I wonder if they will ever show any of their familes looking for them, or show anyone or anything from the airline's standpoint????

Lea
    I meant of the current survivors. Of course Artz would have know. He was a know it all. Does anyone miss him?

I certaintly don't miss him, he got on my nerves. They picked the perfect person to blow up.

Ok, I just found this regarding the monster in the pilot episode. Please take a look at it and tell me what you think. Very Interesting.

http://www.techsideline.com/message_.../1/722258.html

I hope it is ok to post this.

+ Reply to Thread