+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

ICK!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't imagine Tina being her daughter. They look the same age, in fact, Tina might even look older. I don't see how they can pull that off and make it believable. That should be very interesting. Ha ha Chach - I would love to see Probst on here, maybe he was in the tail section. Do you think he could actually Survive? LOL!

Lea
    Chach, you are a riot. That was soooo funny. I needed that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Re the age conflict all the spoilers are discussing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe Alex the daughter is named after Alex the sister of Rousseau? And we see some kind of flashback for Rousseau? Otherwise, I agree they are way too close in age unless there is some kind of island aging phenomenon...hey, maybe they can use that to explain why Walt is growing so fast when he's only been on the island less than two months!

no spoilers

Sorry if this is old- the guy who Tom is Sean Astin brother- Mackenzie. He was also Doms roommate at one point. Hobbits unite!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Susie
    ICK!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't imagine Tina being her daughter. They look the same age, in fact, Tina might even look older. I don't see how they can pull that off and make it believable. That should be very interesting. Ha ha Chach - I would love to see Probst on here, maybe he was in the tail section. Do you think he could actually Survive? LOL!
    Apparently, Rousseau is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    fifty years old, and Tina Wesson is forty-five. If we are expected to suspend our disbelief, at least Danielle in her island get up and snarled hair looks older than 50.... and Tina DID have a facelift, didn't she? At least, Amber Brkich said she did.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Re the age conflict all the spoilers are discussing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe Alex the daughter is named after Alex the sister of Rousseau? And we see some kind of flashback for Rousseau? Otherwise, I agree they are way too close in age unless there is some kind of island aging phenomenon...hey, maybe they can use that to explain why Walt is growing so fast when he's only been on the island less than two months!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It must be something like that - that the Alex that Tina is playing is a different Alex. Maybe they will have Amber play the young Alex. I don't like the idea of Tina being on the show, but will watch anyway. Nothing against Tina, but it just seems so odd that she would be on Lost that it's hard to get past it.

Re Walt, that is always a problem with having kids on a show like that. Unless you are fortunate enough to find a Gary Coleman or a Webster who has a disease that won't allow them to grow anymore (and I mean that in the sense that a weaselly Hollywood guy would think that's fortunate), then I would just replace the kid with a younger actor each season.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Verrrrrry Interesting stuff to chew on:

Click to see Spoiler:
    from IMDB: casting
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Genesis: Part 1" Episode: #2.1 - 21 September 2005
    Glenn Cannon .... Priest Hendrix
    Sarah Clarke .... Asylum Patient
    Samuel L. Jackson .... Bernard
    Michelle Rodriguez .... Ana-Lucia
    Angus Scrimm .... Mr. Meahpares
    John Terry .... Dr. Christian Shephard
    Tina Wesson .... Alex Rousseau
    -----------------------------------------------------

First: Tina Wesson, as in from Survivor! She's nearly the same age as Danielle, am I right? Discuss.

Second: Mr. Meahpares is an odd name, isn't it? Google brings up nothing but a poster on a reality TV board (not FORT) who was notorious for creating elaborate 'clues' to reveal the order of elimination from week-to-week. He was eventually proven to be hoaxing everyone. However, spell it backwards: SERAPHAEM, much like SERAPHIM. (See pantheon.org/articles/s/seraphim.html for a quick overview of Seraphim. Hint: Lucifier is considered a seraph. Also, the guy they casted for this role has a loooooong string of spooky bad-guy movie roles behind him. Can't wait to see this play out!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Angus Scrimm is known to fright movie fans as "the tall man" fromt he phantasm movies, he has won a grammy for writing the linier notes ont he back of the beatles first album in the states, (they use to do that to tell you more about the band) and was on alias as the guy who aminstered the lie detector tests and brainwashed the Sloan double. Oh and he says he will forever lovew the "tall man" role cause it has given him the most popularity ever.

Lea
    Walt is growing very fast but it is good in a way. He has gained maturity. I mean he would kind of have to with all he's been through. I just thought of this today. The emmy's are only 3 months away. Does anyone have any predictions? I say best drama nod and best actor for Terry O'Quinn, and it goes without saying, best writing.

I am beginning to think we need to start a Lost spoiler thread

Click to see Spoiler:

I had assumed that Samuel L. would be Roses husband, but now am thinking he is at the mental hospital. If they put him on the island, they will probably have to kill him off right away. I think Samuel L. is too busy to be a regular cast member. I hope that he isn't her husband- for her sake .
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think that would make a LOT of sense. Everyone is so great at putting the spoilers in tags, but if you don't want to read spoilers, there are not many posts to check out.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread