+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I'd be up for keeping just one LOST thread, if for no other reason than to see how high we can get the page count up to.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL ya, with one season alone, we got up to 200 pages! That's crazy!

Is there a limit on here with the number of pages?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Hey totoro--is your avatar a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    spoiler
    ?
    Boy
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that was weird to type! So I guess the bottle got loose and drifted somewhere?

And, SQUATMAN--you were the 4000th post!!!!!!!!!!
    Very appropriate that it went to the person who is dedicated enough to do a discussion index for us!
    Last edited by PWS; 05-30-2005 at 05:49 AM.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

Are they going to go anywhere with the Charlie character? The most exciting thing the character ever did was die. Bringing heroin back into the storyline seems like an easy way out for the writers.

Maybe he'll spike The Others' coconut milk with some heroin.

He may be the next to go.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Edit: OMG, I have just seen one of the SWEETEST previews ever (courtesy of spoilerfix.com)! It's for season 2. Go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm, and click on each of the Numbers (4,8,15,16,23,42). I'll spoiler tag what the preview says.

Click to see Spoiler:
    "They survived on luck. They survived on instinct. But on the other side of the island, they will discover they're not the survivors they thought they were."

I think the cool thing is that if you were just browsing that site, you would have never found it. Someone must have been doing some thinking when they found this out!
    Possible spoilers below:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Okay, did you notice when you click on the flight it shows that the plane was on "alert" but landed at LAX???

And, the plane was supposed to leave from gate 15, but Hurely went to gate 23.

Did that girl who talked to Jack about if he was married survive? She was in seat 42F.

That site also shows up as flight 777 on the bottom.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-30-2005 at 10:45 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Okay, did you notice when you click on the flight it shows that the plane was on "alert" but landed at LAX???

And, the plane was supposed to leave from gate 15, but Hurely went to gate 23.

Did that girl who talked to Jack about if he was married survive? She was in seat 42F.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That site also shows up as flight 777 on the bottom.
    I spoilered parts of your message, because I think previews that are not on TV are not "open season", and I'm worried the mods will delete what you wrote, some of which is very WOW if I understand it correctly.
    To answer your question re 42F we don't know yet altho there's been a lot of speculation earlier on the site.
    Now to your spoiler material
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Do you mean it indicates the plane actually LANDED at LAX? Even tho we know it crashed? So we are talking Bermuda Triangle in the Pacific or Twilight Zone here? Or a govt cover up because some weapon they were testing messed up the plane? But still...how could they buy off ALL those relatives...for 40 something people plus unknown number of missing/dead? Or did I misunderstand what you meant?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Hey totoro--is your avatar a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    spoiler
    ?
    It's a self-portrait.

I'm having a bad-hair week.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    It's a self-portrait.

I'm having a bad-hair week.
    Well, you can't blame it on "hat hair"!
    Sorry, threadjack....altho not entirely if you read the spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    [COLOR=Olive]
    The blonde girl in the boat looked older than 16, Alex's approximate age. You never know with this show. Maybe it was the lighting. Maybe the makeup department aged the actress.
    Somebody mentioned earlier that just because the message has been looping for 16 years, doesn't mean that Danielle has only been on the island for 16 years. She could have been there for 23 years for all we know...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Hello, all! Long time no see, eh? Heh heh....

Wow....so as Season 1 ends, we are left waiting for the next one to start, and what a long wait that'll be, eh? Aye...it will. Anyways....guess what? For English, as a last little end of semester assignment, we get to do a research assignment on basically anything we want. And guess what I'm doing? Yep. Lost Wish me luck!

+ Reply to Thread