+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I hope you all enjoy the index and find it useful.

There are certainly more informative websites and discussion boards for LOST out there. My index is just for us LOST fans of FORT.

QBOOTS' play-by-play makes the whole thing worth while.

The blonde girl in the boat looked older than 16, Alex's approximate age. You never know with this show. Maybe it was the lighting. Maybe the makeup department aged the actress.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The index rocks, Squatman. (though admittedly, I stay out of the thread for the most part because I'm an avid spoiler avoider. )

I am just bummed that we have to wait so long to see the show again. My husband said he might start watching it when they replay it this summer (I think maybe they are starting again on June 1), so I may rewatch some of the episodes with him as I'm sure there are a million things I missed.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Bravo-

Everyone who post spoilers have been excellant at tagging them, and tagging subsequent discussion.

As far as watching the reruns, I think it would benefit your husband to join him in watching each week, and discussing the show with him. Be careful about slipping out any spoilers...

In all seriousness....how is Hurley going to fit in the hatch ?

My guess is that Jack, Kate, Hurley and Locke will find out the black smoke wasn't from The Others. There will be no need to enter the hatch. But, of course, Locke will investigate on his own if need be, and probably despite Hurley's attempt to explain the curse of the numbers.
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 05-29-2005 at 02:11 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN

In all seriousness....how is Hurley going to fit in the hatch ?

You mean he DOESN"T look like your avatar now, under all those loose clothes?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Squatman's avatar must have been from BEFORE the crash.

All of those free island Twinkies must have gotten to him!

Hurley borrowed the old man's scooter for 16 hundred bucks.

Is there some significance with Hurley owning the infamous comic book ?

I'd say it just signifies that he can speak Spanish.

Thanks so much for that index SQUAT, you da man!!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hurley borrowed the old man's scooter for 16 hundred bucks.

Hmmm, I was thinking that it just provides another "connection" according to the writers.

RE: Hatch and Hurley
    LOL that will be some squeeze, unless someone else enters it and follows it to the other end (if there is one), and let's him in the front door.

Black Smoke
    I was thinking it was started by the others. If there is a light at the end of the tunnel/hatch, then why couldn't someone just flick a switch, and put a light on the barbie? There were no footprints around it, as Sayid said - but if they have gas for the boat, they may have other utilities as well. ???

Hurley and those numbers: Didn't he say that he is protected by the numbers, it's just those around him that have bad things happen to them? I was thinking he was repeating them as sort of an insurance policy, so he wouldn't get blown to bits.

Oopsie

I'm just gonna spoiler this whole thing:

Click to see Spoiler:
    If you look on the IMDB page for Lost, it list guest appearances for all of the shows individually. For Exodus Part III, and for the first episode next season, (titled Genesis Part I, scheduled to air Sep 23), they list Samuel L Jackson as Bernard. They also list Michelle Rodriguez in ExPIII, so I think that scene(s) were cut, and that we can expect to meet Rose's husband first thing next season. Whether it's in a flashback or in an on-island reunion remains to be seen!

edit: When Season Two starts, do we get a new thread devoted to it??
    Last edited by totoro; 05-29-2005 at 08:37 PM.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

another easter egg

on the oceanic-air.com website, behind the message from the president of Oceanic Air is this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    If anyone should find this message, please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston, Idaho that her sister, Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse... Sally

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you. Robert

Apparently these are from the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    bottle that Charlie put together and sent on the raft

Also, the president of OA is named Orteig.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    which brings to mind the Orteig Prize, which hotel financier Raymond Orteig created in 1919 to spur the first nonstop solo flight from New York to Paris. Some pilots died in early attempts, but in 1927, 25-year-old Charles Lindbergh succeeded in crossing the Atlantic and winning the lucrative $25,000 Orteig Prize.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread