+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 461 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Did you check to see if they're re-running it on Saturday or Sunday? Sometimes shows do that. It's worth checking, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    I liked it...but what was up with Dom's character saying he wasn't doing anything in the bathroom?? That was a bit, weird.

Any bets on what the "monster" is?? I'm definitely tuning in next week.
    I think that the monster is perhaps a manifestation of evil and will look different to everyone who sees it.....perhaps they all died and are stuck in a sort of purgatory?

good call, janakisses!

I was still accepting everything as "real", while still thinking something is going on. I like the idea that they all died in the crash, and are in purgatory. They're neither here nor there, but lost.

*note to self....start to think more metaphorically.....
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I really enjoyed the show! I can only assume the monster is something more creative then a typical monster...besides wouldn't a flesh-eating monster just jump into the buffet and not remain hidden out of sight (when they were all on the beach and listening in terror to the snapping and cracking of treesa and plants behind them)? It adds a fun, sci-fi twist to the show, though. The theory that they're all dead and in pergatory was a good one. (although what would that make the bodies on the plane, unless they suddenly saw THEIR bodies in a later episode). Should be interesting to see where the shows goes. Next weeks episode looks good (lots of accusatory people, it seemed).

my thoughts

I watched and LOVED this show...i think it's such a refreshing change from all the other shows on tv. As for the "monster" on the show, I find it weird that it didn't eat the pilot....it just picked him up and basically threw him. I feel like if it was really a "monster", such as a dinosaur or something, it would have eaten him. But when Jack, Kate and Charlie saw his bloody body in the trees, I started thinking the monster may be something else. Not quite sure what else it could be though.

As for Charlie, he is definitely weird and I agree with the idea he may be a drug addict. I thought it was really weird when Jack went back to save him, and then Jack disappeared for a while. Not quite sure what is going on there. As for the dog, I think he is just hiding because he can sense the presence of the "monster", since they always say animals have a sixth sense for that. Who knows. Anyway, I will definitely still be watching this show.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller's Day Off

It is definitely a refreshing change for a television show. I am guessing that we won't be seeing the "monster" for a long time, if ever. It will add to the suspense and mystery. I, too, like the idea of the "survivors" being in a sort of suspended place, neither here nor there.

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Awesome show! Very diffrent for tv.

What if they are being tested. What if the airplane was suppose to crash, and they are being watched by the government to see how they would do on an island with limited resorouces? Think about it: When the 3 people went to the cockpit, they found the pilot who said they are searchign in the wrong place. When the sounds happened, the pilot stack his head out the window and gets picked up by the creature? You would think he would his common sense and not do that, unless it was apart of the plan to tell them to not really on people searching for them. A pretty crazy idea!
    You stole my smart quote!

Great news!

Lost is ABC's biggest premiere in a decade and was watched by 18.7 million viewers!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...en_tv_eo/15000

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    that's great! Here is to hopes it will last all season!
    You stole my smart quote!

I was really intrigued with this show. For some reason, I'm fascinated with shows about survival after a plane crash.

I didn't really think much about Charlie's weird little trip to the bathroom, but now that Rembrant, mentions it, it does make sense that he went in there to get a fix.

You guys are coming up with pretty good theories about the 'monster'.
    The first thing I thought was: "it's a dinosaur". Of course, by the end of the show, I didn't think that anymore because if it wouldn't be afraid to be seen going after it's lunch.

+ Reply to Thread