+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    But that would be a great final scene for the show...the flight attendant wakes Locke up when he arrives back in LA and he realizes he's been dreaming about an adventure with the people he's seen on the plane!
    And following them wheeling him off the plane Locke stands up on his atrophied legs and saunters away....

With this particular show, I expect it to end with some final mind tweaking of the viewers, rather than clearing everything up in a neat, tidy and final fashon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Do you think they got "the boy" to mate with "the girl" (Alex)?
    Ew! He's 8 and she's 16!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Edit: OMG, I have just seen one of the SWEETEST previews ever (courtesy of spoilerfix.com)! It's for season 2. Go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm, and click on each of the Numbers (4,8,15,16,23,42). I'll spoiler tag what the preview says.

Click to see Spoiler:
    "They survived on luck. They survived on instinct. But on the other side of the island, they will discover they're not the survivors they thought they were."

Click to see Spoiler:
    That is very strange wording, "They're not the survivors they thought they were." I wonder what that means?"

There is more than one clip. After the first one I thought it was done. I was reading through posts here, and another one started!

Karen - you had a lot of good comments. I have wondered about many of those things, too. I can't wait to see the answers!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Also, if you go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/home.htm, look to the right of the page. You'll see a vertical grey bar. Try moving it around. In fact, it contains
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what may or may not be an actual piece of the script, revised though. It includes a detailed description of the monster.

Edit: Now it doesnt seem to be working for me, so here is the thing you are supposed to see:http://www.oceanic-air.com/images/oa_front-letter1a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure that the writers/producers have said specifically that they aren't really dead and in heaven or hell, and this isn't a dream. Maybe someone else here can confirm that. I doubt I can come up with a link to back this up, but will look.

It is very tempting to think they are all dead, because it's hard to believe anyone could survive a plane crash like that.
    I saw the same interview you refer to in the spoiler. So, I try to come up with other things that could be happening besides them being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Well we now know how Danielle got the scratches, can we asume that Ethan got them the same way? I had a question. Is abc owned by Disney or vise versa? The reason I'm asking is someone thinks Locke was dragged off by something that sounded like a roller coaster and we have pirates and pirate ships maybe the passengers crashed on an amusement park from hell. If there is a conection between ABC and Disney maybe someone doesn't like each other and this is their way of getting back. It may sound dumb but it still is a therory.
    I'm not sure if you're serious, but I was under the impression that ABC and Disney ARE under the same parent company. That thought is reaffirmed every time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

FORT Fogey

http://entertainment.iwon.com/celebgossip/tvgnews/id/05_27_2005.html#1

Roughly 30 million viewers watched Carrie Underwood win American Idol Wednesday night, easily cementing Fox's May sweeps win among adults 18-to-49.

The two-hour finale of Lost, meanwhile, averaged a best-yet 21 million viewers.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by charity
    I'm not sure if you're serious, but I was under the impression that ABC and Disney ARE under the same parent company. That thought is reaffirmed every time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
    I believe Disney owns ABC.

I'm sure there will be a Lost ride coming soon to A Disney themepark near you.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    I saw the same interview you refer to in the spoiler. So, I try to come up with other things that could be happening besides them being dead.
    OMG! I made reference to that again in another post and forgot to spoiler it! It's too late to edit it now. I'm very sorry about that. Anyone who doesn't like spoilers should not read post 3939. If there is a way for a mod to edit it, the 2nd paragraph should be spoilered. Or just delete the whole thing. It's just my attempt to recall a spoiler I had read somewhere, and I may be wrong about it - but it should definitely have been tagged. I have a feeling most of those here are into spoilers, but I'm sure some are not, so I'm sorry. I'm usually good about that, but just spaced on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    did anyone catch what was the tatoo on the Jack's arm? It looked like some symbol and some japanese, chinese or maybe KOREAN characters...?
    I'm not sure if it answers your question, but there was a little blurb about his tattoo in People magazine:

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...bum=153&pos=26

+ Reply to Thread