+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Interesting observation!

Lea
    Artz got blown up because he was so mean to Hurley. Saying to him that he was to fat. I also thought that the girl who through the molitof cocktail might be Alex.My husband notice some inconsintances that only a gamer would notice. In the airport when Walt was playing the video game,the sound effects were for Pac Man not the game he was playing and that perticular unit is rechargable, it does not require batteries. I feel a little let down by tonights episode. I mean it was realy good and all but we've been waiting for the hatch to be open and that was it. That cliffhanger didn't leave me wanting for more it just made me think WHAT. I think the black fog in the forest is fumes from the gas it takes to run the machine or "monster" It did sound like a roller coaster as someone had said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Danielle said, "they wanted the child" (watched it 3 times already). obsessive- hmm, yes!
    Actually, we're both right! I just went back to my DVR and replayed it. Here is what was actually said:

Charlie: There never were any others - you started the fires yourself!

Danielle: No, I heard them whispering.

Charlie: You're a nut job! You heard nothing!

Danielle: I heard them say they were coming for the child. The others said they were coming for the boy.

So, Mike'sgirl, we were both right!!! I missed the first "child" reference and just focused on the "boy." But when I played it back just now, I finally caught it. Gotta love DVR's! And, you're not obsessive . . .unless I am, too, 'cause I'm sure I'll watch it several more times than I already have!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

What I thought I saw as Locke was being dragged away was a very furry, brown appendage dragging Locke, like Cookie Monster's arm, but low to the ground.

About the scenes with the radar blip before the ship showed up. I thought there was some white swelling in the distance, like maybe a whale cutting through the water. Didn't look like a boat to me. Did anyone else notice?

It bothers me that there appears to be two very different storylines at the moment, on the island v. the raft mishap. It won't feel right unless the raft survivors are reunited with the island.

I thought the name was Erin, not Aaron. Aaron would make more sense (being a boy), but was there an intended confusion about it?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    What!!!??? Artz got blown up??? But according to the earlier spoiler, which I guess I can reveal now, he's signed up for next year. Does he have an identical twin on the island? Or is it just for some flashbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Richard Malkin.

I'm wondering about Walt's abilities. He seemed anxious to get off the island once he sensed the "evilness" of the hatch. But he sure didn't seem to have any idea that the raft would turn out to be more dangerous for him than the island was.

But when Walt's dad told him they didn't have to go on the raft, Walt said "We have to". I think he sensed it was just the path he needed to be on.

When the "others" came up on the boat, was anyone else searching for a boy that might be around 16 years old? I thought maybe Danielle's son would be among them.

I didn't like this one as much as I liked the one last week but I just hope they don't hurt the kids!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    So, chrelsey, does "heroine" refer to the statue being of the Virgin Mary, or is it a misspelling of heroin? I knew he was going to take the drugs. Cannot come to good.
    I am such a dork! And I pride myself on my spelling abilities!!!

Yes, I guess I knew in my heart of hearts that he was going to take the drugs - and no, I didn't want to see more flashbacks of him selling copiers - but I was hoping that he wouldn't. Of course, he had to.

Just saw the "extra" scene on GMA . . . didn't live up to the hype. Claire and Charlie were watching Danielle drink down a raw egg (it was after Claire had her baby back), and Charlie said that she was a nut. Claire was talking about when Ethan took her before, and how she always knew that the others would come back for her baby . . . and that's why she never named him. That was about it.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    I am such a dork! And I pride myself on my spelling abilities!!!

Yes, I guess I knew in my heart of hearts that he was going to take the drugs - and no, I didn't want to see more flashbacks of him selling copiers - but I was hoping that he wouldn't. Of course, he had to.

Just saw the "extra" scene on GMA . . . didn't live up to the hype. Claire and Charlie were watching Danielle drink down a raw egg (it was after Claire had her baby back), and Charlie said that she was a nut. Claire was talking about when Ethan took her before, and how she always knew that the others would come back for her baby . . . and that's why she never named him. That was about it.
    But apparently she did? Aaron? Pooh, I liked the idea of Boone #2.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    But when Walt's dad told him they didn't have to go on the raft, Walt said "We have to". I think he sensed it was just the path he needed to be on.
    You're right. But I don't think Walt is aware of his powers/gift. So while he did probably feel in some way that he had to be on the raft, I doubt he recognized what was compelling him to take that path or that he had any inkling what the outcome would be. Poor Walt! I hope he's all right.

I didn't notice the soccer team shirt numbers! Lost is playing tonight on CTV, Canadian fans (they were playing AI yesterday) - I think I'll have to watch it and see what I missed (no dvr for me - )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Some other number occurances I don't think anyone mentioned yet, at least that I noticed.

At the hotel Hurley was in room number 2342, which were two numbers in the series. When the car broke down the speedometer went from 16 kph to 15 to 8 then 4 - all numbers in the series.
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

+ Reply to Thread