+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Oh. My. God. This is very traumatizing.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Well well well, 'the others' have a boat. I can not figure out why they are fixated on children? I dont think it will be for sacrifice or anything.

Flashback shows Locke being carried onto the plane by 2 flight attendants, before anyone else boards.

Back in the jungle, Locke tells "Hugo" to take the extra dynamite away from the hatch, and Kate to run the fuse. He and Jack will set the charge.

Sayid and Charlie reach a fire on the beach. Nobody is there but Danielle and the baby. Sayid takes the baby. Charlie doesn't believe there are any Others.

Jack attaches the fuse and moves back with Kate. Tells her that if they survive the night, they're going to have a problem with Locke. Will she have his back? She says yes. Hurley drops his flashlight and sees the numbers. Yells for Locke not to light the fuse, but he does. Hurley says "The numbers are bad!" and tries to stamp out the fuse, but the dynamite explodes.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Gotta say. while entertaining, im not suree we know all that much more.

The blip is getting closer. On the port side. Michael & Sawyer argue about firing the flare. The blip moves away. Michael fires. Jin tells them to be quiet. A small fishing-type boat appears, with a burly bearded guy, a girl and a few others. Michael tells them they survived a plane crash. Bearded guy doesn't care, he just wants the boy. Sawyer pulls his gun and fires. A few people hit the water, the bad guys grab Walt, the girl tosses an explosive on the raft, it blows up and Michael ends up in the water - calling for Walt who is disappearing on the boat.

Claire is reunited with the baby. Shannon runs up and hugs Sayid. Charlie has a heroin statuette in his bag.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

What big secrets did we find out tonight?

Over at fuselage they think this was best epi of all time. I think last weeks was better. Oh, maybe I'll be happier when I watch it again.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    we know TONS more

I know peolple who haven't seen the show who want to get the DVD.

But wasn't it better to see it from day one, think and Discuss what each episode meant. Hear others input and learn what others noticed. You can't get that by burying yourself in the DVD.

Tonight's show was better than a lot of feature movies.

I am taping tomorrows GMA for the secret scene.

It has been a ................blast......... ........

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    the chick in the "pirate" boat....

was that Alex ?

The last flashback shows everyone boarding the plane, stowing their luggage. A sweaty Hurley gives Walt the thumbs-up, then sits down and starts reading the Spanish comic book.

Jack & Locke slide the cover off the hatch and look down......at a very long ladder.

Sorry for the lateness in posting - damn American Idol!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Wow, what an awesome ep!

Hmm, they had said that the ep would be filled with hints of the numbers, but I can only think of a few ($23000, 15 miles out to sea, Sawyer's dad killing when he was 8 years old).

Anyone else catch Locke being wheelchaired right past Michael when he was on the phone?

+ Reply to Thread