+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

So the 'monster' is black whisps of smoke??? & I cant think of the name of the clinking mechanism thingy making that sound. The monster has to be some sort of machine. Right?

And Locke went from looking forward to seeing the ''monster" to quickly being scared. Guess it wasn't his friendly monster he met earlier in the show.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    that was kinda funny too

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    So the 'monster' is black whisps of smoke??? & I cant think of the name of the clinking mechanism thingy making that sound. The monster has to be some sort of machine. Right?

And Locke went from looking forward to seeing the ''monster" to quickly being scared. Guess it wasn't his friendly monster he met earlier in the show.

Closed Captioning said something like "gears clicking" when Locke was being dragged

I feel more clueless than ever about the "monster".

Wow, I can't believe how invested I have become in all of these characters. I love the friendship that has developed between Michael and Jin.

They did not show us if Charlie took the heroin or walked away from it. Hmmm.

What Sayid did with the gunpowder was intense. Ouch.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Locke runs. Something grabs him and drags him backward with a mechanical sound. He starts to disappear underground when Jack grabs him. Kate catches up and tosses a stick of dynamite into the hole. (Apparently Jack secretly put the dynamite in his own pack instead of Kate's.) Locke is released and they pull him up.

Michael sees the book Sun made for Jin. Jin knows: starboard, port, aft, sail, eat. Michael hands Jin his watch, but Jin gives it back and says "You".

In the cave Sun gives Claire some tea and assures her Charlie will bring the baby back.

Charlie falls for one of Danielle's traps and gets a gash on his head. Sayid cauterizes it. Ouch.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Closed Captioning said something like "gears clicking" when Locke was being dragged
    Ah yes!! GEARS. Isn't if funny how sometimes you can't think of the word for something so simple.

this is so intense, I am going to have to watch again just to "get" everything I have missed through screams tonight.

Oh man, what are they doing??? Stupid commercials! I think it is a gigantic eel or snake.

Flashback is a hysterical sequence of events that almost makes Hurley miss the fight. He needs to get home for his Mom's birthday tomorrow.

It's night time now. Kate and Hurley discuss the number 23.

Jack and Locke argue about faith vs science.

The raft is 15 miles out to sea. Sawyer tells Michael he wouldn't have any patience with Walt and would have back-handed him a long time ago. Tells Michael his Dad killed himself when Sawyer was 8. Sawyer tries the radar again. There's a blip.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Walt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread