+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

MAN I just Jumped!!!! Even though I had a STRONG feeling Artz was gonna blow!

Oh and I love the way Artz was ragging on Hurley saying 'they' were not the only people on the island, there are 40 more.. Definite correllation to the extras and main characters there.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

Now THAT was funny

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    MAN I just Jumped!!!! Even though I had a STRONG feeling Artz was gonna blow!
    Me too! On both accounts!

Hurley cracks me up. "Dude."
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Time for everyone to head for the caves. Claire is very stressed out about motherhood. Charlie asks Sayid for a gun. Sayid thinks Charlie's too emotional for guns.

The Black Rock isn't Danielle's ship. It appears to be a slave ship, complete with dead slaves in shackles. Jack & Locke carry the dynamite outside. Arzt, who never gets to hang with the cool kids, carefully wraps a piece in Kate's wet shirt, but it blows up anyway.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

thankgoodness CTV is airing Lost tomorrow night I'd hate to have to choose between this and AI

I'm just glad I don't watch AI Duxx. But I'll probably watch this again tomorrow anyway.

Flashback shows us that Jin was also planning to "escape" from his old life. A guy in the airport bathroom tells him he better just deliver the watch to Mr. Paik's associate or else Sun will be in jeopardy.

Sayid helps Shannon move to the caves - she wants to take Boone's stuff too.

Jack & Locke try to carefully wrap some dynamite.

Charlie makes a sling for the baby out of a blanket. Danielle is waaaay too interested in the baby. Claire sees the scratches on her arm, and remembers struggling with Danielle.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Flashback shows Charlie in a hotel room with a girl in a "Poison" t-shirt, fighting over the last of the heroin. Charlie wins.

Danielle knocks Claire out and runs off with the baby. Sayid knows where she's going. To trade with the Others: the baby for Alex.

Jack, Kate & Locke draw straws to see which 2 will each carry 3 sticks of dynamite. Locke and Kate "win".

Michael & Jin test out the raft's radar. Sawyer reads the notes in the bottle. Someone named Hugo has bequeathed $160 million to his Mom.

Sayid gives Charlie a gun but warns him it's not for revenge, don't make it personal. Claire begs them to bring "Aaron" back to her.

Flashback shows Michael phoning his Mom from Sydney airport, begging her to raise Walt. He doesn't think he can handle it. Walt overhears him.

On the raft, Michael teaches Walt how to steer. They're going north by north-east, hoping to hit land, or a shipping lane. They hit a log and the rudder breaks off. Sawyer dives in and grabs it. It's starting to sink. Michael throws him a rope and they haul it in.

Jack, Kate, Hurley and Locke head to the hatch. Jack tells Locke & Kate that if the "monster" appears, they need to set the packs down carefully and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Sawyer dives in and grabs it.
    Don't you mean - "Sawyer takes his shirt off, dives in, and grabs it." ?

Holy crap! What is Locke doing? Going in the direction of the monster (or whatever it is)?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

In the cave, Sun tells Shannon that Boone died bravely. Sun wonders if fate is punishing them all for past behaviour. Claire says there's no such thing as fate.

Sayid and Charlie run toward the black smoke. Charlie is a bit winded, so they rest beside the crashed Beechcraft. Sayid shows him that the statuettes are full of heroin.

Hurley ponders what wonderful things may be inside the hatch. Twinkies maybe. Suddenly there's some screeching, and trees being up-rooted. Locke sets his pack down and approaches the area, as the others run away. Then a tree is up-rooted right beside Locke. He falls to the ground and looks up. First in awe, then in fear.

+ Reply to Thread