+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The recap show focused on what they consider to be the 6 main characters: Jack, Kate, Locke, Sayid, Charlie and Sawyer. Since the numbers were part of Hurley's story, we didn't see that.
    Also, the recap focused on things that were JUST on the island, the only flashbacks they showed were in the first scene, aboard the plane. since the numbers were in hurley's flashback, there weren't seen on the recap episode.

Edit: Just found this out. SHOCKING news for season 2!

Click to see Spoiler:
    05/23 - [There will be a death in October.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

WOW!

Canada Ranger -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I would be surprised if Shannon and Sayid were not on same side. I agree that Claire and Charlie would be on the Locke (it's all fate/destiny) side, but I only see Hurley joining up with them. I think everyone else is on Jack's side.

The October death has actually been talked about by Javi since Boone died, (on fuselage) but the person to be ofted was not happy about it, and has been contesting it. I guess there is now a new contingency clause that allows for the actors to be killed off at a moment's notice, because the one being bumped off is not taking it graciously and insisted on full season pay in order to come back at all.

Anyone remember the film, "Bad Day At Black Rock?" Some interesting parallels might be drawn, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    I think that Artz was making those noises. They were very shrill sounding and from what we've heard of the monster it sounds very gruff and low.
    After watching the episode again today, with my fiance, I think you may be right. It was Artz panting, or whatever.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I suppose it's too simple to guess that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the "split" is just that some go on the raft and some stay on land
    ?

I just finished reading an article over at www.lost-media.com, taken from TV Guide. It's a great read for any fan of "Lost". It includes some production secrets, Q&A with Damon Lindelof and J.J. Abrams (in which, in one question, they answer the Boone Transmission question), and they give some hints as to what will happen in season 2.

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...rticle&sid=822

Matthew Fox was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and on Ellen today. He said a few things that are semi-spoilerish so I'll tag them:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A clip from tomorrow's season finale was shown: Jack, Locke and Kate discuss the possible instability of the dynamite. If they each carry some, and there happens to be an explosion, at least they won't all die. They're planning to blow the hinges off the hatch.

We'll get several glimpses of the monster, which Matthew prefers to call "the thing". Kimmel tried to find out how many legs it has. Jack says what we'll see won't confirm the number of legs, or even if it has any legs, but it shouild cause our opinion to lean in a certain direction.

He said someone would die tomorrow. Kimmel figures it's Arzt - Matthew wouldn't confirm or deny.

Matthew thinks the first season has covered about 45 days.

He also said that probably only he and Terry O'Quinn (Locke) would be spending the summer in Hawaii. The rest of the cast still have roots on the mainland.

Ellen DeGeneres was asking about his penchant for skinny dipping, and tried to get him to go naked in her hot-tub, but no such luck.

This week's scheduled talk-show appearances:

Tonight on Leno - Dominic Monaghan
    Tonight on Conan - Evangeline Lilly
    Tonight on Kimmel - Terry O'Quinn
    Tomorrow on Danza - Jorge Garcia
    Tomorrow on The View - Evangeline Lilly
    Tomorrow on Kimmel - Jorge Garcia & Harold Perrineau
    Last edited by Qboots; 05-24-2005 at 07:28 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    I just finished reading an article over at www.lost-media.com, taken from TV Guide. It's a great read for any fan of "Lost". It includes some production secrets, Q&A with Damon Lindelof and J.J. Abrams (in which, in one question, they answer the Boone Transmission question), and they give some hints as to what will happen in season 2.

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...rticle&sid=822
    Thanks for posting that, Canada Ranger.

There's also an older Entertainment Weekly article on that site that's worth reading if you haven't seen it. Since it's older, there aren't really any spoilers, but there are some funny comments by the actors.

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...rticle&sid=174

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I can't WAIT for tomorrow!

This show usually has me on the edge of my seat.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

ABC just replayed Part 1 of the season finale. I tried looking at it from the perspective of someone who hadn't seen the show before, and for a regular season finale, it was WELLLLL above average!

IMO, there's gonna be 3 distinct sections to the finale:
    Part 1 - for the sentimental people
    Part 2 - for the diehard people
    Click to see Spoiler:
    spoilers said there would be MANY references to the numbers, but we gotta look closely

Part 3 - for everyone - from the previews, it'll have SOOO MUCH.

+ Reply to Thread