+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I am hoping they edit some of the stuff from the recap into the finale, it seems kind of strange for the recap to give information that the show didn't. It makes you wonder if they had done that before. Has anyone been reading them all along?

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    ABSOLUTELY loved when Sawyer told Jack about his father. Just proved what I already knew ... Sawyer really is a good guy.
    I also was glad that Sawyer told Jack about his dad. But I still wouldn't say Sawyer is a "good guy". He's been really crappy to everyone else & he did murder a man. However, he did show several flashes of a decent human being somewhere inside, so maybe he's trying. It's gonna take a lot more than a couple of good deeds to convince me.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thanks for posting that link weezerette

It helps us fill in some of the gaps!

Quote Originally Posted by deblyn
    I am hoping they edit some of the stuff from the recap into the finale, it seems kind of strange for the recap to give information that the show didn't. It makes you wonder if they had done that before. Has anyone been reading them all along?
    I hope they do too, especially the stuff about claire with Danielle possibly saving her, and her not naming her baby. I'm wondering if the reason the recap is messed up because the finale was supposed to be shorter originally, was it not? Thats the only thing I can think of. I'm surprised they didn't check the recap before posting it to make sure it cooresponded to what actually ended up in the episode.

I haven't been reading the recaps so I don't know if they did that before or not.
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Some of the actors used in the flashbacks have also appeared on "Party of 5". Such as Walt's mom Susan, Jack's bride Sarah, Jack's best man Marc, and the bank manager where Kate pulled the heist.
    Don't forget Jack himself, Matthew Fox!

I should have been more specific deblyn....could we tell if the radar blip was in the water or on the water?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I should have been more specific deblyn....could we tell if the radar blip was in the water or on the water?
    They are on the raft and looking at the radar, they just see a blip on the radar screen.

Quote Originally Posted by deblyn
    They are on the raft and looking at the radar, they just see a blip on the radar screen.
    Could the blip they see on the radar screen possibly be coming from somewhere on the island?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Are you thinking submarine? Because I am.

Then again, I'm always wrong.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

On that note....(not sure if I should spoiler my speculations, but I will anyway)

Click to see Spoiler:
    What if the whole island is some sort of "submarine"?? What is that ship doing so far inland? Perhaps the ship sank a long long time ago, and "the others", who control the islands ballast raised the island, also raising the ship in the island interior? What if, when they blow the hatch, the whole island starts sinking! Just like Qboots, I am always wrong!

I need a quick clarification....The Black Rock isn't Rousseau's ship, is it???
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread