+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

This probably isn't much, and may have already been talked about, but Jack was in row 23 on the plane and the girl he talked to in the airport bar was in row 42...two of the six numbers.

THAT was a great episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    WOW, I would have been satisfied plenty is THIS was the season finale, it was such an awesome episode.
    ITA - I wouldn't have been upset if they had ended the season with this episode either because it was just so good. That means that next week's episode will be incredible!

for the scene with Jack and Sawyer. I was glad that Sawyer finally told Jack about his father. I'd almost forgotten about that connection.

I must say, Jin and Sun had me reaching for the Kleenex! I'm so happy they finally made up.... hopefully this doesn't mean he gets eaten by sharks or something in the season finale They are both such good actors and have great chemistry. I'd like to see that relationship explored further as she helps him to learn English. I must say that Daniel Dae Kim is so sexy I saw him in an interview this past week and he's even sexier as himself he's so much different in personality than Jin.

BTW - I looked up Daniel Dae Kim on imdb.com and he actually did an episode of Party of Five back in 1998! The site also mentions that he knew very little Korean before this show because he grew up in America and that Yoon-jin Kim has helped him with his Korean. I thought that was a nice little piece of irony.

I plan on unplugging the phone and ordering a pizza for next week's show. I can hardly wait!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical - I thought of your signature line when Walt gave Shannon his dog. That was such a sweet gesture... especially his comment about other people ignoring you like it didn't happen. Big Question...Sayid must have know Shannon reported him to airport security about his bag - why did he never question her about this when they were getting intimate? That move on her part made me dislike her forever. I wasn't a fan to start with. I think there was some chemistry between Locke and Danielle - at least on Locke's part. (I've been predicting this a long time, so maybe just wishful thinking). For not knowing Danielle and the appearance of black smoke, it sure seems like the main core of the group went with her willingly. A lot of our former questions were answered...Alex is a girl, Jack got married but isn't anymore, Sawyer's name is James (last name?). What was the sound when Arzt came running back? I thought it sounded like an army grunting, my daughter thought it was Arzt gulping, it could have been monster noises. Did anyone get a good fix? Was the radar blip in the water in the previews?
    Count your blessings!

somehow i get this stupid theory that after sailing for a long time, they will end up back at the island...

Promo from episode 2 and 3 can be downloaded from here:
    http://www.lostmultimedia.com/
    Last edited by |eogeO; 05-19-2005 at 10:23 AM.

I think the island will "draw" them back, since apparently they have all been brought there for a purpose. I guess it doesn't want them to leave.

Question: Was the name of the ship they came to "the black rock" or why did she call it that?

Ohhh OHHH maybe the 'others' are the ones originally on the black rock?

the diary

The diarie's updated! and the author is revealed! Yeah!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fan
    What a GREAT episode.

Thanks QBoots for posting Arzt's first name. I couldn't catch it on the show no matter how many times I played it. And despite his attempts, I can't pronounce his last name correctly, either!

Loved the little tidbits of info we got. ABSOLUTELY loved when Sawyer told Jack about his father. Just proved what I already knew ... Sawyer really is a good guy. Interesting how they had Sawyer and Kate missing each other to say goodbye ...

Jin and Sun had me crying. I think that signs his death warrant, but I really hope not.

Wonder what happened to Jack's wife?

I can't wait until next week. Given how good this episode was, next week is bound to be just AWESOME.

My favorite scenes were Sawyer/Jack and Sun/Jin. The Sun and Jin scene actually made me tear up...really great reconciliation. I truly hope this doesn't mean the 4 on the raft are goners. They cannot take away Sawyer for pity's sake!! He's major eye candy for me.

I hope next week's episode is just as well done. That plume of smoke is so creepy...can't wait to find out about the hatch too!

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    Wonder what happened to Jack's wife?
    I suspect that since your not supposed to operate on a loved one- his dad did and she died...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread