+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I'll watch it more closely later, but wasn't the "Black Rock" pretty far inland? How did a boat get so far inland?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Flashback shows Jack in airport bar talking to a girl who will be sitting in the tail section of the plane.
    Michelle Rodriguez

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I'll watch it more closely later, but wasn't the "Black Rock" pretty far inland? How did a boat get so far inland?
    Maybe it was like in Speed 2, when the boat just kept going more and more inland.

God that movie sucked.

But seriously, after seeing the previews for next week, I'm not so sure that she's telling us the truth. It seems that she takes Claire's baby next week, meaning anything and/or everything she told the castaways might just have been a ploy to get inside their group.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    What did the Canadian Previews show for next week?

As much as I going to miss LOST during the summer, I am hoping Abrahms and Co. work diligently to write a fantastic Season 2.

security system?
    scratches on danielle's arm?
    is this HS science teacher a "red shirt" ?
    way to go Sawyer (james) telling Jack about his dad

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    No CTV preview

I'm starting to think that Danielle and Ethan were in cahoots, and they were the ones that took Claire.

Scratches on Ethan's cheek - unexplained.
    Scratches on Danielle's arm - unexplained.

Look's like both of these have the same answer - Claire's fingernails.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    No CTV preview
    We'll see one in the next day or so. One of us will report on it I'm sure.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

well we know that a tsunami has moved objects miles inland and can move a train, so it is plausible. I dont think Danielle is one of 'the others' but who knows.

I got the feeling that Locke was just standing there with Hurley wanting the 'monster' to show up since he has already seen it and doesn't seem to fear it. Maybe he figured the 'monter' would show up and recognize him and go from a scary roar to a calm voice and say "what's up Locke, how's it hanging?".

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    No CTV preview

I'm starting to think that Danielle and Ethan were in cahoots, and they were the ones that took Claire.

Scratches on Ethan's cheek - unexplained.
    Scratches on Danielle's arm - unexplained.

Look's like both of these have the same answer - Claire's fingernails.
    Or, what if Danielle is the reason Claire was freed? What if amnesia Claire doesn't remember Danielle fighting off Ethan to obtain her release. What if Danielle was scratched while freeing her and guided her to within sight of Locke and Boone? I don't believe she would be with that evil Ethan. I think Danielle really is there to warn Claire and to help her get her son away from the others. Interesting that Alex is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a girl, I always thought Alex was a boy, but Danielle referred to only having her baby girl a week.

Also, so glad Sawyer told Jack about his dad!

I loved tonights show.

Previews: Claire does say "she took my baby" so,maybe it was Danielle or a female other. (Might be a good hunch Canada Ranger). Locke was shown being dragged/pulled by his legs, almost as if caught in a trap.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-18-2005 at 10:21 PM.

That ship didn't look like a ship Danielle cruised onto the island in....It looked like a pirate ship to me.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    It looked part pirate ship, part space ship to me. Who knows? I hope that question gets answered next week and not next season. All in all, a pretty good episode. I can't wait for the dvd to come out this summer.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread