+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I'm sure the new eps will be good too, but I do tire of waiting. Then when they throw ONE new one in and then repeat again... I don't know, 'tis annoying.

I remember back in the day either shows ran first run eps the entire season (except Christmas week) Or I was to busy with life to care

I am looking forward to the final 5 though, and hope they show them in a 5 week period
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, I hate that everything revolves around sweeps and ratings! I guess that is another good reason for them to do the special highlights epi - to provide continuity for us.

I don't mind the week off here or there, but had ABC planned this a little better, they could have had it air every week with the odd inturuption here or there by having the series premier closer to November. Chances are, this will happen next season to avoid this, but I guess that means a longer wait until a new season. Guess we can't win.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I am looking forward to the final 5 though, and hope they show them in a 5 week period

Here's the remaining episode schedule, after the special that airs this Wednesday. I'll put it in spoiler tags for people who dont wanna know.

Also I'll put in the names of the people's backstories.
    Click to see Spoiler:

22. 04-May-2005 The Greater Good (a.k.a. Sides) (Sayid #2)
    23. 11-May-2005 Born to Run (Kate #3)
    24. 18-May-2005 Exodus (1) (Everyone, at the airport - I assume)
    25. 25-May-2005 Exodus (2) (Everyone, on the plane - I assume)
    26. 25-May-2005 Exodus (3) (same as Exodus 2, I assume)

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I'm sure the new eps will be good too, but I do tire of waiting. Then when they throw ONE new one in and then repeat again... I don't know, 'tis annoying.

I remember back in the day either shows ran first run eps the entire season (except Christmas week) Or I was to busy with life to care

yeah, i too remember when shows started the new season in mid- september and they ran first run episodes till january or even february and then did repats till summer time.

FORT Fanatic
    This is exactly what caused me to drift away from watching ER several years ago. I was hooked from the beginning, but they kept airing reruns and I lost contact with it. I got where I didn't care. I'm hoping that TPTB at "Lost" plan better next season. It's too go a show to do this to.

I'll have to jump on the bandwagon here. It's not like I won't watch the final new eps, but I've lost the enthusiasm I had for it in the beginning. Out of sight, out of mind. There isn't even much for us to talk about here and I have this page on my "favorites".
    Count your blessings!

Lea
    I lost interest in Desperate Housewives because of the reruns. The thing that keeps me into Lost despite of the reruns is that I'm dying to see what's in the hatch.

I have to say, although I watch this show, this is the first I have seen of this thread on this site. I just love you all with your spoilers and speculations. I have spent the better part of two days catching up on all of it. Just a big for everyone!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Jack was busy on the plane...befriending Michelle Rodriguez, helping out Rose.
    Bumming extra booze from the flight attendant........

Glad you finally found the thread deblyn!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread