+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

CCL
    Sorry to burst your bubble, Lea, but it's not new tonight. Not next week either. And the week after next is the clips show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Lea
    Doh! Maybe I should go back to mopping the floor then. I guess the move to the new house has really messed me up.Thanks ccl

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    After seeing tonight's ep, I was reminded of a few questions I had when it first aired.

Who was it that hit Michael with a car back in 1997?

Aww, thats all I got right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    I read the same thing in the Entertainmen Weekly with the "lost boys" on the cover. I would go back and quote it but the cleaning lady came today and out those go!
    I still have my copy, but I didn't see any mention of that quote anywhere. Maybe I need new glasses.

Hello to newbies Hershire and YaskY! The more the merrier in the LOST thread!

And Congrats on #300 Chach!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    I saw a LOST commercial and it had a series of "flashback" scenes, including the Boone plane crash scene. The audio was cleaned up QUITE a bit, and I clearly heard, "WE are the survivors of flight 815."

Anyone else see/hear that one?
    There's always one in every bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Well, now I can't remember where I read this but,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    One of the writers said they are not all dead or in Purgatory

I tried to find the source and can't, but it could have been over at Fuselage. So, don't hold your breath on that theory.

Maybe this was already answered, but it was in EW mag.

Sorry for the double post....wouldn't let me edit.

I have scanned all of the pages with pictures and all from the Entertainment Weekly Lost article (including the cover).

I don't know if I can or am allowed to post it, but if anyone wants it I will email it to you.
    Last edited by nemanomine; 04-14-2005 at 05:25 AM. Reason: spelling

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Covaleskie
    I saw a LOST commercial and it had a series of "flashback" scenes, including the Boone plane crash scene. The audio was cleaned up QUITE a bit, and I clearly heard, "WE are the survivors of flight 815."

Anyone else see/hear that one?
    haven't seen it.

that scenario makes the most sense, that there are other survivors on the island, like Rose's husband. I don't see any other possible logical connections between the current cast of survivors and the unknown group.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    haven't seen it.

that scenario makes the most sense, that there are other survivors on the island, like Rose's husband. I don't see any other possible logical connections between the current cast of survivors and the unknown group.
    Would be nice if Rose's husband was indeed alive, as she was convinced. Pieces of that plane seem to be all over the island, so not impossible.

One thing I do remember is that when you went to the lost abc board and you would play that game there was always a sort of "shadow" or illusion of another plane crash. Did anyone else remember this? Just as you would click over to the beach crash you would see a faint sort of faded crash then the real one would come up.

+ Reply to Thread