+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Thanks for the link Mike'sgirl!

I disagree with ABC, killing off main characters is what sets this show apart from all others.

But I agree with Ian Somerhalder - for the actors it must have been like sitting on pins and needles once the creators announced they would definitely kill someone off in season one. I'm hoping they stay mum in season 2. Kill someone off if you want, but don't announce it beforehand.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think that I read the following on E! Watch with Kristen, but I could've read it somewhere else:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Boone will be back in future episode(s?). He was really upset when he heard he was leaving.
    Also, we will also see where everyone has been together before, so I'm guessing he will be there.

She also said that someone had a fiance, not wife, so I assume that means Jack did not get married.

Claire needs to watch out for Danielle, not Ethan's gang. Which would make sense, since Danielle thinks something happened to her son.

BTW, so glad FORT is back!!! I was in withdrawals last week!!!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

CCL
    I knew Boone was going to die, but I still cried.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read that he will be back next year a bit for flashbacks. Or maybe he will start haunting Shannon's dreams.
    I don't think Claire should choose Boone as the first name for her child. It would be sad for everyone to keep saying things about little Boone when big Boone has just died. But I can see her choosing it as a middle name.

Ooh, you can pre-order the Lost dvd already? Must run off to Amazon.

Now, for the whole "Who would you be stuck on the island with?" question I would definitely have to go with Jack. He's a doctor (and I'm sure I'd be needing some sort of medical attention) and he's damn cute to boot.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I knew it , said it last week, Boone would die as the baby was born. I wonder if there will be some strange twist that will make the baby and claire ok in the karma/cosmosphere of them dying/born at the same time.

I saw Boone on a talk show this morning and he said on the season finale we will get a "glimpse" of what the "monster" is, hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Did everyone miss the wedding? Jack told Sarah that he didn't write any vows because no matter what he wrote, it would never be as sweet as what she had just said. He also told her that when she said the night before that he fixed her, that it wasn't true. That she fixed him and that he loved her and always will. They sealed it with a kiss. We can only assume that that means they got married. Maybe they will explain later about the ring. But Sarah and Jack got married.
    It is also an interesting point in Jack's story timeline, his fiance' was reassuring him "he" would come, assuming that meant his dad, were they on the beginning of the outs? Why was he worried he wouldn't come? Did something happen at the wedding in addition to Jacks' "betrayal" that sent his dad to Australia?

I did my little closed caption test on the scene where Boone is talking on the radio. I know "closed captioning is not 100% reliable"(but then again, nor are spoilers, considering most speculated the character that was going to be killed off would die in the finale!), but the captions had the reply on the plane radio as "There were no survivors of Flight 815"

Last nights ep was "meh" to me. It was good, and is a nice setup for the final eps, but I like Locke, and there was none of him last night. Boone wasn't all that interesting of a character to me, so I won't really miss him.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I have to say I didn't cry when Boone died, I didn't really bond with his character much. Honestly, when Shannon was standing next to him at the end, all I could think was how beautiful her shirt was..

I was surprised that they did the expected. I was hoping that Jack would save Boone, and Jack would bite it. Now THAT would have been an earthshattering episode.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Now, for the whole "Who would you be stuck on the island with?" question I would definitely have to go with Jack. He's a doctor (and I'm sure I'd be needing some sort of medical attention) and he's damn cute to boot.

Shannon, fer sure!

That Sayid is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    I saw Boone on a talk show this morning and he said on the season finale we will get a "glimpse" of what the "monster" is, hmmm.....

Did Locke "see" the Monster too? Does he know what "it" is?

Could the "monster" have somehow caused Locke to temporarily lose the use of his legs (which seemed fine AFTER Boone was in the accident)?

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    I was surprised that they did the expected. I was hoping that Jack would save Boone, and Jack would bite it. Now THAT would have been an earthshattering episode.
    The season's not over yet! I won't be convinced that another, more featured character isn't going to bite the dust until the credits are rolling on this season's last episode! Although that said, we'll probably not know until the first episode of NEXT season whether or not someone else has died!

+ Reply to Thread