+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 461 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Ok, I actually missed the beginning of this, and assumed the plane crash was all that happened, but what's this with Jack waking up in the woods? Was he not on the plane?

And Rembrant, that theory about Charlie being a druggie makes sense.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Loved it.

Definitely some weird stuff going on. Somehow, I feel like Jack is involved beyond just leading the pack. Jack, the dog, and the old man are somehow linked to the island.

Its a great premise, if you ask me. I just wonder how long of a series they can make out of this before it gets cheesy.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Jack was on the plane. It did not show the crash at the beginning but it did show Jack having a flashback of the crash. He blacked out when it crashed and woke up in the woods.

Ah. Thanks, KymberlyAnn.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I also watched this rather interesting show. I'm not convinced one way or another but for right now, it has captured my interest. I think the idea that Charlie (is that his name?) is a druggie is right on! I think the dog and the old man live on this island (maybe from another crash years ago) and that this creature is his "pet" or experiment gone wrong. Just a hunch....

About the dog . . . my first thought was that he was on the plane - kenneled in the cargo section, and that he survived the crash. A little out there? Maybe . . .but if humans survived the crash, maybe an animal could as well.

The older man? I think he's just strange. I thought that his reaction to the rain (sitting out in it) wasn't terribly weird. Maybe - after just having had a near death experience and had been given a second chance at life - he was simply enjoying being able to feel rain at all.

It was actually the Japanese couple that really struck me as odd. The girl was agreeing with everything he said they had to do, but she looked terrified of him. Maybe she was just in shock . . .but they struck me as strange.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Darn it!
    I missed the show, and after seeing the previews I had really wanted to check it out. Will I be lost (pardon the pun) if I try to tune in next week without having seen the first episode?

Wow! I just LOVED this show!! I hope it did well in the ratings. It's so well done, it's more like watching a movie than a tv show. Can't wait until next week!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Darn it!
    I missed the show, and after seeing the previews I had really wanted to check it out. Will I be lost (pardon the pun) if I try to tune in next week without having seen the first episode?
    Not at all, CharlieBug. So much of the show is a mystery... we're all kind of wondering what's going on ourselves...
    All the information this thread has given is probably pretty much all you need to pick it up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Not at all, CharlieBug. So much of the show is a mystery... we're all kind of wondering what's going on ourselves...
    All the information this thread has given is probably pretty much all you need to pick it up next week.
    Thanks, touque. That's good to know. Hopefully I won't miss it again.

+ Reply to Thread