+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Oh yeah. And does the pilot count? The one that got eaten by that thing?
    If so, it's 44
    Ahhhh....right. Knew I forgot one...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by JulyMeg
    4,8,15,16,23,42 --- We've seen 4 a bunch of times, 815 was the flight number, 16 is the number of years Danielle has been there... hmm, 23 & 42... haven't seen those yet, have we?

(Kate's mug shot numbers were 555-0198 for the fax # and 937483 for the fax tracking #, so not much help there...)

Obviously numbers are very important to this show... something that keeps ringing in my head is numerology, but I can't seem to come up with anything significant. Anyone else?
    This is just a thought, but could the people that survived the crash have been sitting in rows 23 - 42 on the plane? I don't know what type of plane they were on, but a 747 can have up to 62 rows on them.

Like I said...this was just a thought.
    Last edited by jette66; 03-03-2005 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Oh yeah. And does the pilot count? The one that got eaten by that thing?
    If so, it's 44
    There was also the Marshall that died.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Don't you just LOVE college students?! Thanks, Chach, for the nice link and education on the original John Locke!
    You're welcome, and just for the record, it's been a few years since I was in college, and I'm not going to define "few."

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    There was also the Marshall that died.
    ....43 then!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Pretty good ep tonight. I like how they subtly involve the characters with eachother (Hurley on the TV where Jin was 'doing business', Hurley owning part of Locke's box company, Sawyer getting arrested right behind Boone).

Great episode!

I love how they slowly show each character being intervowen with the others in some way....very cool!!! The numbers thing is pretty freaky.....and how cool is Hurley winning the lottery in order for it to become a nightmare for him......wow, he's worth a lot of money.

In the very end where did it show the numbers on (piece of the plane or was it on the hatch Boone and Locke found?

thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    ....43 then!!
    Haha! Alright! Knock off another and we're all set!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    In the very end where did it show the numbers on (piece of the plane or was it on the hatch Boone and Locke found?
    They were on the hatch.

(Was anyone else disturbed by that CREEPY music when they were zooming in on the hatch?? I was half expecting decomposing Ethan to come crawling out of it!!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan

thanks!!
    At the very end they showed the numbers on the side of the Hatch that Locke and Boone found.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    At the very end they showed the numbers on the side of the Hatch that Locke and Boone found.

that's what I figured thanks!!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmm, so Frenchy couldnt have known about the hatch, or else she would have connected the numbers on the hatch with the numbers she heard from her ship.

This episode seemed to focus on just 4 main characters (Sayid, Charlie, Hurley, Jack), with 2 characters providing the B story (Locke and Claire), and 3 characters providing the C story (Michael, Walt and Jin). There were 4 characters who just had one line/scene (Shannon, Sawyer, Kate, Sun). And finally, Boone wasnt even in this ep.

+ Reply to Thread