+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Does anyone post a complete recap of episodes? I'm unfamiliar with this thread so pardon my ignorance. I tape the show for my husband and didn't realize that it extends a few minutes beyond 9:00! Yikes! Help!

No recaps, but you can read the excellent commentary from Qboots, etal and catch up pretty well.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    No recaps, but you can read the excellent commentary from Qboots, etal and catch up pretty well.
    Thank you, I just need to know whatever happened last night between about 9:00 P.M. and the 5 or so minutes it ran passed. Since I don't watch the show myself, I just shut off the VCR at 9:00. I can still hear my husband screaming, "you're KILLING me!"

You can always go to ABC's website and click on the Lost link to read the official recaps.

I swear that this group of FoRT'ers has to be the brainiest bunch on the board! I feel like I'm sitting among the Mensa Crowd!

Qboots: I've not taped the earlier shows, so I can't watch Locke's episode. What anvil was dropped last night, that indicated that Hurley owned most of Locke's employer's box company? In Locke's show, did they prominently display the name of the company, so it was an easy connection? I love that you caught that fact, but what was the process?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    My first actual tears moment in Lost - Locke giving Claire the cradle and saying Happy Birthday. Once again he pulls someone from the brink. She had been sitting in the same spot obsessing about her lost memory for days. I love how he had her focus on two specific things, "Can you hold a saw? Can you move your arm back and forth like this?".
    sniff-sniff Thank goodness that I wasn't the only one who cried! I just burst into tears, (something uncommon for me) when he gave her the cradle and also wished her Happy Birthday. I can't believe that reviewer who suggested that Locke was a psycho or dangerous; if anything, I wouldn't mind being lost on an island with Locke and having such a compassionate friend like him!

Speaking of the Noah's Arc Syndrome of pairing people up Two by Two: I had a dream about this last night. We know that in Locke's episode, he was so lonely that his "girlfriend" was a phone sex employee (assuming here). In my dream, Locke ended up hooking up with Danielle. Think about it: they are BOTH the ultimate survivors, she knows how to exist on the island for 16 years ALONE, and she has NO ONE left in her life. Between Locke's instinctual savvy and her island knowledge, they could be the islands Adam and Eve.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Locke asks Claire if she's thought of a name for her baby. She tells him that today is her birthday. He gives her the thing they were building: a cradle.

Charlie wants the real story behind Hurley's search for Danielle. Hurley says that bad stuff always happens to people around him, like the plane crash. Charlie tells him that when the plane went down he was in the bathroom snorting heroin. And that wasn't Hurley's fault - he can't blame himself for everything bad that happens around him. Hurley finally confesses that he's worth $156 million. Charlie says "OK then, don't tell me!"

Last shot is a close-up of the edge of the hatch where Locke & Boone have been digging: it's got the numbers etched into it!

This pretty much covers the last 5 minutes of last night's show

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    This pretty much covers the last 5 minutes of last night's show
    Thank you very much.

You are very welcome!

Oh, and I hadn't correlated that the box company that Hugo owns is the same place Locke was employed at! Boy, I can be dense.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    sniff-sniff Thank goodness that I wasn't the only one who cried! I just burst into tears, (something uncommon for me) when he gave her the cradle and also wished her Happy Birthday.
    None of you were alone when you were crying. I would have been bawling, if my husband wasn't sitting next to me. He would still be making fun of me for crying!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

LOST reruns?

For bozos like myself who missed last night's LOST (3/2), do you know if it will be rerun in the near future?

+ Reply to Thread