+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Locke asks Claire to help him build something.
    I bet it is a crib.

Are they the same #s- as in Danielles and Hurleys?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

6 weeks?!?!?!?!?! That sucks.

(I got a little green when his mom broke her ankle. The sound did it for me)
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    classic Ep!

good ol' Locke.

Danielle scurries off again.

So, the plane crashed because of Hurley's numbers, but those in his section of the plane survived because he is protected from the "curse".

My signature got too long the way it was formatted
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 03-02-2005 at 10:39 PM.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Pretty good ep tonight. I like how they subtly involve the characters with eachother (Hurley on the TV where Jin was 'doing business', Hurley owning part of Locke's box company, Sawyer getting arrested right behind Boone).

BTW, where the heck was Boone in this ep? The guy seems to be getting the short end of the stick each week when it comes to tv time.

JR.
    What is with all of the reruns? A big F-U to whoever is behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    Are they the same #s- as in Danielles and Hurleys?
    Yes, the same 6 numbers show up time and time again. They seem to have originated on the concrete casing around the hatch that Locke & Boone found. Somebody long ago sent those numbers out in a transmission from the radio tower that's on the island. A couple of U.S. Navy guys (Sam & Leonard) who were stationed in the Pacific heard the transmission 16 years ago. Danielle's scientific expedition heard the same transmission at around the same time. Danielle jotted the numbers down on a paper, over and over. Sayid stole that paper from Danielle. Sam used the numbers to figure out the amount of jellybeans in a jar at the fair. (4,815,162,342 - must have been a helluva big jar) Leonard went insane and just mutters the numbers to himself. And Hurley heard him and used the numbers on the lottery ticket. I guess we have to assume Hurley was in the same psych ward for a time. As an orderly or an inmate is anyone's guess.

The "curse" seems to affect only the people around the person who uses the numbers, not the person himself.
    Last edited by Qboots; 03-02-2005 at 10:44 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    And Hurley heard him and used the numbers on the lottery ticket. I guess we have to assume Hurley was in the same psych ward for a time. As an orderly or an inmate is anyone's guess.
    Well considering the fact that in the beginning of the ep, when being interviewed, he said something like "after putting my family though so much...", it seems to me like he had just been released from the ward.

And now we know that it was a year ago that Jin first went to that man's house and warned him.

Do we think its important that Leonard in the ward(while mumbling the numbers) was playing the game Connect Four? I mean - why not - everything else is important.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey
    The.Best.Show. On. TV. Right. Now.

Wow! What an episode!

I'm LOVING those small clues hidden in each episode!

This time I've missed that Hurley owns a stock in the company where Locke worked!

Loving it!

FORT Regular
    (4,815,162,342 - must have been a helluva big jar)
    4,815,162,342, huh? WOW! Good ol' 815...

Sorry that I missed the ep. tonight. I can't watch TV this week (long story), so I'm taping it. Can't wait to watch it on Sunday afternoon.
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

+ Reply to Thread