+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by JulyMeg
    Well, there is a little clip on there... mostly just about the behind-the-scenes crew. One REALLY weird thing was to hear Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) speaking English!! wooo! Check it out!
    Didn't you ever watch Angel?

What do you think ?they? are trying to protect with their boobie traps, etc. Themselves, or something dastardly?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    Aw-w-w, you beat me to it, babymay! Who could forget Gavin...dead OR alive...or brain-eating-zombie-lawyer! And Lilah; now she's a character that I'd like to see stranded on the LOST island! She'd give Sawyer and Locke a run for their money.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Aw-w-w, you beat me to it, babymay! Who could forget Gavin...dead OR alive...or brain-eating-zombie-lawyer! And Lilah; now she's a character that I'd like to see stranded on the LOST island! She'd give Sawyer and Locke a run for their money.
    someone would have accidentally killed her by now...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay

What do you think ?they? are trying to protect with their boobie traps, etc. Themselves, or something dastardly?

Hahaa, no I didn't. Well, I did here and there, but not enough to know all the characters. So it must have been weird to hear him speaking in Korean, huh?

I think the boobie traps are set up to keep them from getting to the black rock. That gun pointed in Hurley's face was the same as Danielle's, wasn't it? Hmmm... can't wait to find out what it's all about (though, knowing this show, we won't REALLY know until 3 episodes later! )

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I hope it's Boone that dies and not Charlie. I love Charlie.
    I agree.

Just heard that Sayid is in the movie Bride & Prejudice. I might have to check it out when it comes out on DVD!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Some more spoilers from Kristin at Eonline:

Click to see Spoiler:
    From beakernx01: Are Walt and Claire's baby yin and yang, good and evil, Ernie and Bert?
    That is an interesting theory, my friend! I can only tell you this: When the big castmember dies off, Claire's baby is born--and Jack is not the one to deliver it.

From flowergirl4689: Can you give a girl one more hint about the death on Lost? I've had a rough day.
    For you, anything. Read only if you want to know: The ultimate reason for his death is the ultimate betrayal from someone he believes to be his trusted ally.

From showextra1: There has been plenty of speculation that Hurley is the Lost character who dies. Is this near correct?
    I can't say! But I will say that when I say big character, it is not, as some of you thought, a reference to anyone's size.

Also, the hatch is apparently connected in some way to Hurley's lottery numbers. !?!

The link: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...5/050228d.html
    This makes it appear that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack is the one who dies.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    This makes it appear that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack is the one who dies.
    Yes, but I don't think, personally, that will happen, Chach. Hope not!

Pfeifferdcat - Naveen Andrews (Sayid) does costar in Bride & Prejudice. He's not in it a whole lot, but he is good in the parts he is in and he shows off some moves on the dance floor!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Cool I'll have to rent that now. I like him. In regards to Jack, what about the other spoilers led you to believe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Jack was the one who dies.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    In regards to Jack, what about the other spoilers led you to believe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Jack was the one who dies.
    It's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "When the big castmember dies off, Claire's baby is born--and Jack is not the one to deliver it." Why wouldn't Jack deliver the baby? Maybe it's because he's DEAD! And he's the leading man on the show, so he would certainly qualify as "big," and Kristen's already clarified that big means important and not fat. Her making that clarification seems to eliminate Hurley right off the bat. (And I'm taking Kristen's comments at face value. I have no idea if any of this is credible.)

And
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "The ultimate reason for his death is the ultimate betrayal from someone he believes to be his trusted ally." This could be Kate. I know that's a stretch because he doesn't really trust her, but he's the leading man and she's the leading lady and there's supposed to be something between them (though it's hard to say what, exactly). That would really be a great story line if it happened. I wouldn't call her his trusted ally, but as Qboots mentioned earlier, no one really trusts anyone, anyway, so who really has a trusted ally? I do think Jack would be surprised (and feel very betrayed) if Kate betrayed him in a life or death situation. So, in that sense, I think he trusts her a little.

I'm just guessing, obviously, and maybe it's one of those deals where
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he turns out not to really be dead and comes back later on or something. Or maybe he's really dead but still appears in the back story segments because he has ties to others in the group - as seems to be the trend. I do think Jack has gone from being the central character to being rather boring and expendable. I'd much rather see him go than Locke, for instance. That would certainly be a bold move if they knocked off the leading man!

+ Reply to Thread