+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

is hurley some reality tv star or something? sure looked like it...haha.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Short notice, but I just realized that Jeff Probst is appearing on MAD TV tonight, and he's doing a skit that involves "LOST". It should be a hoot.
    It was pretty hilarious Qboots. They stabbed Shannon, and punched her a couple of times too. They also did that eye cose-up that lost always does at the beginning of the show.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcfemmefatale
    So - which character have you "bonded" with the least? (In other words - plot aside - which would you miss least if they were the first main castaway to perish on the island?)

That's a hard one.....I love all the characters!!!

I don't understand how Hurly maintains his weight. Actually any of the characters, but with him it should be noticed. I don't think he's lost a pound since being "lost".

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Short notice, but I just realized that Jeff Probst is appearing on MAD TV tonight, and he's doing a skit that involves "LOST". It should be a hoot.
    It was pretty funny. The polar bear was my favorite part.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    I don't understand how Hurly maintains his weight. Actually any of the characters, but with him it should be noticed. I don't think he's lost a pound since being "lost".
    According to him on the 3rd epi, I think, he told Charlie that he's gone down 2 notches on his belt since the crash. He's just such a big guy that it's going to be a while before he loses enough to really notice.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

LOST on Good Morning America tomorrow

Just saw the preview- tomorrow, Robin Roberts will show a segment she taped on the set of LOST. They showed Kate, Sawyer, Charlie, Jack, HURLEY ....

Unfortunately, the GMA site has no info

in case they update later today:
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 02-28-2005 at 11:01 AM.

After reading all your comments I realize I agree with those who would lose interest in the show if Locke were killed. I hadn't thought about it like that before, but I don't have much invested in the others. Locke's character is really captivating.
    Count your blessings!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    After reading all your comments I realize I agree with those who would lose interest in the show if Locke were killed. I hadn't thought about it like that before, but I don't have much invested in the others. Locke's character is really captivating.

Even if they do away with Locke....I'll still be watching, but hopefully his character will stay on....he's so fascinating.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I've read somewhere that Kristen from "E" says that after this Wednesday, Lost will go on another long hiatus. We won't see another new episode until April 13th. Six weeks? This show is really losing ground with me.

+ Reply to Thread