+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Welcome to the Darkside Noreen!
    Welcome to the Jungle.....

Thanks SQUATMAN :rolleyes - Now I've got that damn song stuck in my head
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I was just checking the Diary on the ABC site, and when you first click on "Lost", the photos of the 14 main characters appear at the top of the page, one by one. Since there appears to be a conflict between good and evil on the show, I think they may be flashing the photos in order of 'Most Good' to 'Most Evil'. Here's the order: Locke, Boone, Walt, Hurley, Charlie, Sun, Sawyer, Sayid, Claire, Shannon, Michael, Jin, Jack, Kate. See, I knew Kate was evil!

Matthew Fox (Jack) is doing the talk show circuit this week. He'll be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, and on Jay Leno Friday night. So I guess that means that Jack won't appear very much in whichever episode of "Lost" is filming right now. And no, I don't think that means he's dead.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I saw those flashing photos Qboots, but they didn't have names, now I know what the cast looks like. Thanks for the post.
    I read on one of the news sites today that Hurley was seen by one of TPTB on another show and they had to have him, did a fifteen minutes interview and wrote him into the script.
    E on-line reported asking when the monster will be shown, and the answer went something to the effect of it will be a long time. I took that to mean not until next season perhaps. (sorry if this has been discussed I haven't read all the up posts yet) :rolleyes

I was just checking the Diary on the ABC site, and when you first click on "Lost", the photos of the 14 main characters appear at the top of the page, one by one. Since there appears to be a conflict between good and evil on the show, I think they may be flashing the photos in order of 'Most Good' to 'Most Evil'. Here's the order: Locke, Boone, Walt, Hurley, Charlie, Sun, Sawyer, Sayid, Claire, Shannon, Michael, Jin, Jack, Kate. See, I knew Kate was evil!

Matthew Fox (Jack) is doing the talk show circuit this week. He'll be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, and on Jay Leno Friday night. So I guess that means that Jack won't appear very much in whichever episode of "Lost" is filming right now. And no, I don't think that means he's dead.
    Do you think we will ever know the author of the Diary? I don't think it is any of the main 14, but don't recall seeing a "surfer dude" extra yet...

Also, can someone start a Lost Spoilers thread w/in the non-reality show thread?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I think it's already been decided that the FORT only needs one thread devoted to Lost.

As for the diary, it's definitely a female whom we have yet to meet. I don't know if the show creators ever intend for us to meet her, or if the diary is just to show us another point of view. The diary is actually being written by two of the writers' assistants: Matt and Dawn.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think it's already been decided that the FORT only needs one thread devoted to Lost.

As for the diary, it's definitely a female whom we have yet to meet. I don't know if the show creators ever intend for us to meet her, or if the diary is just to show us another point of view. The diary is actually being written by two of the writers' assistants: Matt and Dawn.
    JJ said at some point we will have met all 48 survivors. I just wonder, if they will identify the author. The way the show has been going, any of them are poised to be the new star of the show and a current star moves to the background.

I always thought the author was male, until I read your post...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I always thought the author was male, until I read your post...
    Well she says that both Sawyer and "Larry" have hit on her. I think Larry is Sullivan, the guy who had hives in the golfing episode. I don't know what his sexual leanings are, but somehow I can't see Sawyer hitting on a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by QBoots
    Are you talking about the diary that Charlie was reading? That was Claire's. Was there another diary?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Are you talking about the diary that Charlie was reading? That was Claire's. Was there another diary?
    No, this diary does not actually appear on the show. If you go to abc.com, they have an area for each of their shows. Click on "Lost" and there is a lot of info, photos etc. about the show. One of the things they have is a "diary" that is apparently being written by one of the other plane crash survivors. This character's name is not known yet.

+ Reply to Thread