+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 231 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarron
    What? Lost is a scripted show? And here I thought it was a the twist they were mentioning on Survivor.
    You should check it out!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Cool - thanks. Nice avatar by the way
    You're welcome. I like it that there are more than the core group of survivors on the island. I think it will hold our interest better, and we can learn more about the core characters through their interactions with each others besides the core group.
    That, and the monster, who I like to call "Fear", can kill off someone else besides our eye-candy.

*threadjack* thanks for the compliment on the avatar. I'd like to claim it as my own but I actually stole it from someone named Kali on a Livejournal. thanks kali!! And if it were my own, I'd change the "desert" to "deserted".
    *end threadjack*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarron
    What? Lost is a scripted show? And here I thought it was a the twist they were mentioning on Survivor.

No, that's not a twist! That was actually Twila knocking down those trees to make some shelter. She makes all those growley noises because she's ticked that the others spend all their time hanging out on the beach.

Aah, this show is awesome! Look at all the posts here, by far the most posts compared to most other non-reality shows!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Jay
    I think the dinosaur/creature in the first show was running to get away from Survivor Eliza's incessant yammering.

Here's another site to check out : www.lost-tv.com

Everyone Run...Run...Run.... It's Eliza

For all the Evangeline Lilly (Kate) fans, here is a link to her Jimmy Kimmel interview from last night.

http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    For all the Evangeline Lilly (Kate) fans, here is a link to her Jimmy Kimmel interview from last night.

http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com
    Damn! I taped that show when I saw her listed, but it turned out to be a rerun with Quentin Tarantino. Canadian station must have screwed up.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Jay
    From ABC's website here's a preview of tonight's episode.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday, October 13, 8/7c
    "Walkabout"
    Survivors are jolted awake in the middle of the night when wild island beasts invade the beach encampment. Kate and Michael join the mysterious Locke on a hunt for food and a shocking secret about Locke is revealed. Meanwhile, some survivors are horrified by Jack's plan for the dead bodies still scattered among the wreckage, and Jack sees someone in the jungle who might not have been on the plane.

Ooooh, sounds like a good episode tonight, Jay! (Of course - this show is awesome!) I wonder what Locke's secret it? I wanted to know two weeks ago when he asked Walt if he wanted to know, and we never got to hear. Can't wait for tonight!

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for posting that, Jay! Should be good!

Can't wait......1 hour and 17 minutes!

Love your new avatar touque!!

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    From ABC's website here's a preview of tonight's episode.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday, October 13, 8/7c
    "Walkabout"
    Survivors are jolted awake in the middle of the night when wild island beasts invade the beach encampment. Kate and Michael join the mysterious Locke on a hunt for food and a shocking secret about Locke is revealed. Meanwhile, some survivors are horrified by Jack's plan for the dead bodies still scattered among the wreckage, and Jack sees someone in the jungle who might not have been on the plane.
    uuugh, are they going to eat the dead bodies? That's pretty hard core for only being stranded less than a week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    uuugh, are they going to eat the dead bodies? That's pretty hard core for only being stranded less than a week.
    Hm. Dead bodies or airplane food? It's a tough choice.

Surely they are not going to think about eating the bodies. I know it's only been a few days, but on a hot, humid tropical island, the bodies are going to get rather....ripe...very quickly.

*Umm, protein!* Wonder if it tastes like chicken?

Maybe they'll cut 'em up and use 'em for fishing bait.

I saw on ET tonight which survivor sees the "monster" tonight, but I won't spoil it for the rest of you.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    WTF was that?

wild boars? they had hung shoulders though

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    go Locke GO!!!

Airline food's all gone - they're going to need to hunt those boars.

All Jack wants to do is burn the bodies, doesn't seem too controversial to me.

+ Reply to Thread