+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    Thanks for the tip on the spoiler thingy. Especially since I wanted to hear thoughts about why
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we see Sawyer in the background in handcuffs at a police station with Boone
    Where did you see that???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    On Jan 7 Clayaholic posted a link with a picture...you had to scroll down a bit to get to the relevant one I found.

FORT Fan

I posted this back a few pages... here ya go:

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?na...bum=132&pos=33

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    I posted this back a few pages... here ya go:

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?na...bum=132&pos=33
    I'll be darned! I also noticed something else.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    in the pics of Boone, Shannon and what I assume is the father, there is one pic that has Shannon on the floor looking upset, the father kneeling next to her looking at Boone with a p'd off look and Boone looking like he's trying to sit down shocked by what he's seen or been told. Maybe the father was having sex with Shannon and Boone walked in. I don't think they are siblings. There is another Boone & Shannon pic. Shannon is sitting on the couch reading. Boone is next to her leaning on the arm of the couch with his hand on her cheek lovingly. Brothers don't touch their sisters that way. Sorry.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I'll be darned! I also noticed something else.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    in the pics of Boone, Shannon and what I assume is the father, there is one pic that has Shannon on the floor looking upset, the father kneeling next to her looking at Boone with a p'd off look and Boone looking like he's trying to sit down shocked by what he's seen or been told. Maybe the father was having sex with Shannon and Boone walked in. I don't think they are siblings. There is another Boone & Shannon pic. Shannon is sitting on the couch reading. Boone is next to her leaning on the arm of the couch with his hand on her cheek lovingly. Brothers don't touch their sisters that way. Sorry.
    What I had thought when i saw those pics what that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Boone had found out about Shannon and the older man, and Boone and Shannon had a struggle, with Boone hurting her, i.e. why she's on the floor. Then Boone voluntarily went to the police station. It'll be good to see sawyer's next episode, to see what exactly he did to land himself in jail.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    My thoughts on those pictures below--and I have to say anyone who can resist looking at them at this point has incredible spoiler willpower!! Note (as I did not at first) that there are several pictures other than the one bookmarked.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree the hand on the cheek looks very unsiblike! And glad to see SOMEONE is actually trying to fish--go Hurley!! And how does the Korean woman (Jun?) keep her slacks so white? Is there a laundromat next to the bikini wax shop?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    My thoughts on those pictures below--and I have to say anyone who can resist looking at them at this point has incredible spoiler willpower!! Note (as I did not at first) that there are several pictures other than the one bookmarked.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree the hand on the cheek looks very unsiblike! And glad to see SOMEONE is actually trying to fish--go Hurley!! And how does the Korean woman (Jun?) keep her slacks so white? Is there a laundromat next to the bikini wax shop?
    No. Those women are very resourceful. They can make bleach out of the simplest thing found on an island. She found plants last week that she told Jack will help with headaches and remember when Shannon had that severe asthma attack? She found eucalyptus (sp?) plants to rub on Shannon's chest (in paste form) that soothed the asthma almost instantly. They're incredible. I never would've thought of something like that. Even Jack didn't think of it and he's a doctor.

funny how you can see different things in the same picture...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It looks to me like the dad just broke them up and Boone is all flushed.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 01-10-2005 at 11:53 AM.
    Count your blessings!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    funny how you can see different things in the same picture...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It looks to me like the dad just broke them up and Boone is all flushed.
    Well

Click to see Spoiler:
    Boone is always flushed. The man looks like he is constantly wearing too much blush. Anyways, your interpretation could be correct. It goes with the whole "Here, sister, let me creepingly stroke your cheek while you read a magazine" picture.

RE: the pictures -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks like Sun is planting a vegetable garden - good idea. And her white pants look pretty filthy to me.

There are photos of Hurley with a spear. See, he IS a warrior! And it's nice to finally see Jin back.

I'm not getting a "Dad" vibe off that guy in the photos of Boone and Shannon. But what do I know. And that one of Boone with his hand on Shannon's cheek looks like something a photographer would request of a subject that he's shooting. Maybe they were doing some kind of publicity shots for Boone's business.

Not surprising at all to see Sawyer in a police station, seeing as how he makes his living bilking hard-working folk out of their cash. And Boone didn't seem to be in trouble, don't they have a special room to question suspects? It looks more like he may have been a witness to something. Ian Somerhalder is scheduled to be on Carson Daly's show Thursday night, but I don't suppose he's going to tell us anything we don't already know.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread