+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Nice to see the sexy Hurley avatar back, SQUAT.

Jorge Garcia was on Regis this morning. He looked pretty spiffy in a grey suit. He attended the ABC party last night, and Kelly Ripa was there too. (It was to launch the new fall schedule I think.) He said he grew up in the O.C. and it's nothing like the FOX TV show. He was the first actor cast for "LOST" and the part of Hurley was basically written for him. Regis & Kelly both think the monster is a dinosaur, but Jorge said "I can guarantee you it's not a dinosaur." They asked why Hurley hasn't lost any weight, and he said there's a treadmill in the hatch. Also, we'll get bits and pieces of info in the season finale, but probably not the big answers we're looking for.

They showed the same clip I saw yesterday on The View, with a bit more at the end:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    After Danielle says "It means they're coming", Jack says "Yeah, we got that." Then Locke asks her: "You booby-trapped your shelter with explosives. Do you have anymore?" She replies: "Dynamite. At the black rock. In the dark territory." Then Hurley says (very sarcastically) "Well that's three reasons to go right there!"

Can't wait for tonite!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I was just browsing over at www.cubit.net/lost, and they seem to have a real good layout as to the connections of the survivors.

Here's the pic of the connections. The web site explains it all. I think it's pretty cool.

It seems that Hurley has had the most contact (indirectly, of course) with the other castaways. LOL, of course, the man with the cash has the most connections!

We open tonight with a flashback of Walt & Michael in a Sydney hotel room. Walt blares the TV in the middle of the night, waking Michael. He's generally acting like a brat.

Back on the beach, Walt wakes up early in the morning to take a leak. He hears a rustling in the brush that turns out to be Danielle. His shouts wake everyone else. Danielle stares at Claire and the baby. Sayid asks what she's doing there. She says: "The Others are coming."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Danielle explains her situation to the castaways: her 6-member team was stranded on the island 16 years ago. She was 7 months pregnant at the time. Had to deliver the baby girl, Alex, by herself. A week later she saw a pillar of black smoke 5 km inland. That night the Others came and took Alex. Now they're coming again and there are only 3 choices: run, hide or die.

The raft is finished and the gang tries to push it to water. Then Walt spots a column of black smoke.

The guys take Danielle to the hatch, a possible hiding place. Locke asks if she has any more explosives. She does: at the black rock.

Thanks for posting Q~ I was late coming in!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Wow that was a totally nice thing hunky Sawyer did for Jack, telling him of meeting his dad in a bar.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Flashback shows Jack in airport bar talking to a girl who will be sitting in the tail section of the plane. Tells her he used to be married but not anymore.

Jack tells the castaways to get the raft in the water and then all go to the caves. Hurley has told Mr. Artz about the little trip they have to make to get the dynamite. Artz is worried about the stability of it and is going to go with them.

Another flashback shows Sawyer (James) in the Sydney police station. Det. Calderwood is telling him he's being deported.

Jack gives Sawyer one of the guns to take on the raft. Sawyer finally tells him about meeting Christian in the bar. They tell each other goodbye and good luck.

The monster is back!!!!!!

Best.....Part 1......of Season Finale......EVER!!!!

Flashback shows Kate & the Marshal checking his 5 guns in at the airport. Seems it was he who put the toy plane in the safe deposit box.

Charlie is collecting messages for the "rafters" to take with them.

People are saying goodbye to each other before the raft launch.

Danielle, Locke, Jack, Hurley and Kate go looking for the black rock. And Mr. Artz, who's name is actually Leslie Arzt. He gets scared and turns back, then something chases him.

I'm totally getting a "Planet of the Apes" vibe from this little trek.

So The Black Rock was her SHIP!

Everyone hides, but the growling goes the other way.

Walt gives Vincent to Shannon. Talking to Vincent got him through his Mom's death. She can talk to Vincent about Boone. She says she'll give him back after they're rescued.

Flashback shows Shannon in the airport. Sayid asks her to watch his bags for him. She agrees and then goes off, bickering with Boone. (Hi Boone! ) Then she tells an airport official that an Arab guy has abandoned his luggage!

Sayid gives Michael some stuff he salvaged from the Beechcraft. (Radar and a flare gun.)

The 6 hikers reach the black rock - it looks like an overgrown abandoned pirate ship to me.
    Last edited by Qboots; 05-18-2005 at 10:07 PM.

What a beyotch! What exactly was the point of Shannon setting up Sayid? I missed something.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

That was so touching with Walt and Vincent.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    What a beyotch! What exactly was the point of Shannon setting up Sayid? I missed something.
    Just to prove to Boone that she could do whatever she wanted, even if she wanted to get him kicked off the plane

Wow, so they really did set sail, with no problems (so far).

Jin and Sun made up....he says he's going to save her. (awwww)

Awww! I'm so glad Jin and Sun made up

Sun has written out a list of English words for Jin, spelled phoenetically in Korean. He tells her he's sorry. He feels he's on the island as punishment for his poor treatment of her. He's sailing on the raft in order to get her rescued. They say a tearful goodbye.

Much hugging as the raft finally sets sail. They have lots of supplies, fresh fruit. (Qboots cries "Don't go Sawyer! Don't leave me! ) Vincent swims after the raft, until Walt commands him to go back.

Final shot is of the black smoke.

OMG I can't wait until next week!!

WOW, I would have been satisfied plenty is THIS was the season finale, it was such an awesome episode. No CTV preview though, but the ABC preview showed plenty!

Locke being pulled though the jungle, explosions, the radar machine finding something. Next week looks to be even better than tonight!

Ay yi yi, I was totally bawling. Great episode.

No goodbye between Sawyer and Kate was harsh. Maybe that means he'll be back. *crosses fingers*
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread