+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I don't know how many minutes, but it was when they were talking about how the Lost creators pay homage to certain films. That one was apparently a reference to Carrie.

I was wondering if they accidentally showed a clip that hasn't aired yet- because I have never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think the explosion is an attempt to open the hatch. Michael is definitely the victim of the poisoning. I suspect either Walt who really doesn't want to leave the island, or Kate who really does want to leave the island, or Sun who perhaps wants to go with Jin.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree, based on the preview I saw, Michael is the victim of the poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think the explosion is an attempt to open the hatch. Michael is definitely the victim of the poisoning. I suspect either Walt who really doesn't want to leave the island, or Kate who really does want to leave the island, or Sun who perhaps wants to go with Jin.
    I'd have to say, good that's a good prediction right there.

By the by, new episode tomorrow. I thought there was no new episode tomorrow night?

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Okay, I looked through most of this thread but couldn't find this discussed- forgive me if it has.

On the special episode, they showed a clip of a hand reaching out of the ground. What episode was that on?! I've seen every show and never saw that. Who was it? What was the circumstance? That's been driving me nuts!
    The hand was the episode when Jack and Charlie were trapped in an underground cave. Charlie figured out how to dig through the roof to get out. It was his hand.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Gilgamesh
    I'd have to say, good that's a good prediction right there.

By the by, new episode tomorrow. I thought there was no new episode tomorrow night?
    Nope, new ep tomorrow night, then a new one next Wednesday, and then part 2 of the season finale (2 hours, btw) the following Wednesday!

I'm not really expecting great things from tomorrow's episode. After all, the finale is supposed to be the most important episodes of the seasons, so I'll let it slide if tomorrow's ep isnt up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Gilgamesh

p.s. Lost finale is the same night as the AI finale. Set the TiVo's accordingly.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    p.s. Lost finale is the same night as the AI finale. Set the TiVo's accordingly.
    Speedbump...Is there a way to set my TiVo if I also have cable? I also have a DVD player???

Any help would be appreciated!

Jette

I don't really mind missing the AI finale, as long as I see the Tuesday night show. I can find out the winner here.

My DVR won't let me record one channel and watch another, so I will be watching LOST.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I'll just bounce back and forth between the 2
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    \My DVR won't let me record one channel and watch another, so I will be watching LOST.
    I'm not technical about stuff like this, but we have our TV's set up with each componet (Tivo, satellite, etc) on a different video feed (video 1, video 2, etc). This way we can watch something while we record something.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    And if you happen to miss the Lost finale it will be re-airing on Saturday, May 28th.

Lea
    ok kids here it goes thanks for all that responed to my cry for help, I'm new at this spoiler stuff so if it doesn't work I'll put my guess down lower in this post. I think the next to die will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rose She hasn't had that much air time but she does have ties to Jack also she truely believes and knows in her heart that her husband is still aliveso not long after she dies then her husband returns. It is something that no one expects therefore it is comepletly possible.
    so there you go. I've been known to be wrong before i.e. Claire but maybe this time I might be right.i I hope all the Mom's out there had a good Mother's Day Can't wait for tonight
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-11-2005 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Fixed spoiler tags, but they probably weren't necessary

No worries. That was more speculation anyways (and good at that). Maybe a mod can delete some space to shorten it up?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Ya, a spoiler is only something has has been confirmed to be happening in the show.

Opinions on things don't have to use the spoiler tags, so dont worry if it's just things that you are speculating on!

And for future reference Lea, you started the spoiler tags correctly, but to make it invisible you should have ended it with: [/spoiler]

I just re-watched last week's episode today. I miss a lot of stuff when I'm watching and posting at the same time. I remember Kate telling Jack to get some sleep, but I wasn't aware she had drugged him with sleeping pills.
    No wonder Shannon got the key from his neck without waking him up.

Something else that occurred to me: Locke said the reason he couldn't climb up to the plane was because he had a charley-horse in his leg. That term was used 3 times in the episode. Now I'm no druggie, but isn't "horse" a nick-name for heroin? Making "charley-horse" a reference to "Charlie" and "heroin"? (Yeah, OK, I'm grasping here. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

We start with a Kate flashback tonight. She's blonde, and driving a convertible with a trunk full of lisence plates. She's at a motel and changes to an Ohio plate. Goes into the bathroom and dyes her hair brown. Receives a letter addressed to Joan Hart, and cries when she reads it.

Back on the island, Charlie is playing his guitar and looking forward to being super-famous when they get rescued. This thought does not sit well with Kate.

Our new castaway, Mr. Artz, is a highschool science teacher and explains that the raft needs to leave NOW. Monsoon season is about to hit, and will change the direction of the prevailing winds, sending the raft to Antartica.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Kate begs for a place on the raft - she has some sailing experience.

Flashback shows her going to a hospital to visit a Diane, who is dying of cancer. Then she meets up with old friend Tom.

Sun asks Jin if he's going on the raft. He says yes.

Locke leads Sayid & Jack to the hatch.

Sawyer argues with Kate about replacing him on the raft.

Kate burns some ID of a blonde woman.

Walt is questioning Michael about the raft when Michael suddenly falls ill.

Locke tells the guys he found the hatch about 3 weeks ago. Kept it secret like Jack did the guns. Jack thinks there could be supplies inside, or they could use it for shelter. Sayid thinks it's dangerous and should be covered up.

Flashback shows Tom arranging an MRI for Diane. Then he and Kate go out digging for something in a farmer's field.

Jin & Michael are on the same diet and Jin isn't sick. Jack spots some residue in the bottom of a water bottle.

Qboots! Thanks for all the posts! Tonight's episode must be good.

ETA: Where is everybody?

Michael suspects Sawyer. Locke & Jack question Hurley, who is the main bottle-filler. Hurley suspects Kate, the fugitive. (This is news to Locke.) Jack suspects Walt.

Charlie plays guitar for the baby. Claire trims Charlie's hair.

Kate asks Jack if Michael will be well enough to travel. Jack asks if she's the poisoner. She's insulted.

Flashback shows Kate & Tom digging up a time capsule they hid when they were kids. Among other things, it contains his toy plane. He planned to marry her, she planned to travel the world. Her last name is Austin. They kiss, even though he's married with a kid.

Walt tells Locke he didn't poison Michael. Locke knows, and touches Walt's arm. Walt blurts out "Don't open that thing!"
    Last edited by Qboots; 05-11-2005 at 09:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread