+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    I actually think the network (ABC) is doing us a favor by re-airing past episodes. I don't know about anyone else, but I tend to miss so much when I watch an episode for the first time, and then catch stuff that I missed when I re-watch it the second time. But then...I have already pre-ordered the first season on DVD
    I didn't realize you could do that already. Here's a thought about those numbers.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Boone made an observation that there is no lock on the hatch and no visible way of opening the hatch. What if the numbers are some sort of code to open the hatch?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fan
    Spoilers from Kristen:

Click to see Spoiler:

* This week, Claire is terrified that someone is going to take her baby. She refuses to let him out of her sight, so Sun and Charlie must plead with her to get some sleep. Once she agrees, Charlie is stuck with a crying kid and turns to Hurley, who tries to help with a somewhat "unconventional" child-care technique.

* During Boone's burial service, Locke shows up and confesses that Boone's death was "my fault." He tells the truth about finding the plane lodged in the tree and how Boone climbed up into it and found the radio. "He was trying to help us. He was a hero." Jack won't be satisfied and attacks Locke right then and there, screaming, "Where were you?! What did you do to him?! You just left him to die!" Charlie and the others have to hold Jack back.

* When the raft sails it is supposed to be three men and a child. Michael, Jin, Sawyer and Walt.

Lea
    I got to thinking, if you were lost on an island somewhere, what kind of food you would be craving. I know for me it would be cheeseburgers,french fries, pepsi, and chocolate milkshakes.

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    Spoilers from Kristen:

Click to see Spoiler:

* This week, Claire is terrified that someone is going to take her baby. She refuses to let him out of her sight, so Sun and Charlie must plead with her to get some sleep. Once she agrees, Charlie is stuck with a crying kid and turns to Hurley, who tries to help with a somewhat "unconventional" child-care technique.
    I was under the impression that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it was Sawyer who calmed the baby down.

Jorge didn't say much on Leno last night. He and Jay share the same birthday, they're both Taurus'. He talked about a previous job he had, selling CD's at Borders. He quit that job on April Fool's Day, and wonders if his boss thought maybe it was only a joke and he'd be in the next day. He said how J.J. Abrams cast him for LOST after seeing him on Curb Your Enthusiasm. He told a few jokes from his stand-up routine. He mentioned that when the cast was first given the scripts for the season finale there were 4 pages missing. I think they had to personally go to the producer whenever they wanted to see the secret 4 pages. Filming has already wrapped up for this season. Jay asked if there were any secrets Jorge could share, but he declined.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    Spoilers from Kristen:

Click to see Spoiler:

* When the raft sails it is supposed to be three men and a child. Michael, Jin, Sawyer and Walt.

This spoiler makes me even more sure that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Vincent will unfortunetly bite the big one before they set sail
    . I mean, come on, as a fellow
    Click to see Spoiler:
    dog owner, I'd be crazy to just leave my dog on an island
    !

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    This spoiler makes me even more sure that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Vincent will unfortunetly bite the big one before they set sail
    . I mean, come on, as a fellow
    Click to see Spoiler:
    dog owner, I'd be crazy to just leave my dog on an island
    !
    But
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they might not have mentioned the dog because it is a dog and they were listing human passengers? Maybe they didn't think it was imperative to mention the dog? I hope Vincent doesn't die - Walt would be devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    He mentioned that when the cast was first given the scripts for the season finale there were 4 pages missing. I think they had to personally go to the producer whenever they wanted to see the secret 4 pages.
    I would think, if I was one of the actors, that it would be kind of annoying to have to go to the producer so Icould memorize any dialogue that I had on those 4 pages. Plus the producer was probably sick of them coming to him to have a look.
    Last edited by CCL; 05-04-2005 at 03:44 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Tonight is a new episode of "Lost", right?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yes it is.

My door will be locked, lights off, surround sound turned up, phone off the hook and a "do not disturb" sign on the front door for the one idiot who doesn't realize I don't want to be bothered.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I've got the vapors, I'm so excited for tonight's episode. Am I the only one who almost doesn't want a new episode, solely because it takes me that much closer to the END?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Fan
    I am SO excited to have a new episode tonight.

Dh doesn't watch, so I have to wait until he's gone to bed. I hope he's really tired ...

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    My door will be locked, lights off, surround sound turned up, phone off the hook and a "do not disturb" sign on the front door for the one idiot who doesn't realize I don't want to be bothered.
    I've boarded up my windows & hung a "Quarantined" sign on my front door.

So Malcolm David Kelley was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. He brought Kimmel a pineapple as a gift. He's turning 13 next Thursday and will celebrate by going to Six Flags. He can't attend school while they're filming, so he has a tutor 3 hours a day. His greatest aspiration is to be in the NBA. Kimmel tried his best to get Malcolm to spill some secrets by bribing him with candy, but no go.

Only an hour and 15 minutes to go!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    I got to thinking, if you were lost on an island somewhere, what kind of food you would be craving. I know for me it would be cheeseburgers,french fries, pepsi, and chocolate milkshakes.
    Pizza & french fries.

I can't believe how nervous I am. I hope no harm comes to my hero tonight. (Locke )

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Hey, Q !!!!

just made it home in time

Lost is BACK !

First flashback of the night is from Heathrow Airport. Sayid is in custody. Apparently he knows a terrorist named Essam who may have stolen 300 pounds of C4 explosive. And the CIA agents know where Nadia is: Sydney.

Kate persuades Jack to return to camp for Boone's funeral. Sayid says a few words, then Locke reappears. He tries to explain about the plane and the radio, but Jack angrily tackles him.

People pull Jack off Locke. Jack tells Sayid that Locke is hiding something. Boone said Locke told him not to tell.

Flashback shows Sayid "bumping into" Essam at a Sydney mosque. He goes home with him and meets Essam's 2 roommates. Their apartment is bugged.

Sun and Charlie try to get Claire to sleep. She begrudgingly gives them the baby, which Charlie calls Turnip Head.

Locke tries to apologize to Shannon. (He's still covered with Boone's blood.) She goes to Sayid and asks him to avenge Boone's death.

I'm worried about Locke too, after Shannon told Sayid she wanted Locke dead, it doesn't look good.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    bad Locke boinking Sayid in the noggin...............

Flashback shows Essam is supposed to be a suicide bomber, but is chickening out. The CIA wants Sayid to convince him to go through with it, so they can move in and recover the C4. If he doesn't, they'll arrest Nadia.

The baby won't stop crying. Even with Charlie and Hurley singing to him.

Locke leads Sayid to the plane wreckage. He gives Sayid the gun he found on the dead smuggler. But still sensing Sayid's distrust, Locke confesses that it was he who knocked Sayid out in week one and crushed the transceivor! Noooo! Say it ain't so!

Things are not looking too good for Locke, talk about making people angry...

+ Reply to Thread