+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, maybe Jack made a major mistake as a doctor and lost his license. Because of drinking would make sense.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by janakisses
    If she had wanted him dead, why did she try to help him when the plane was going down? She has had plenty of opportunity on the island to finish him off while he was unconscious as well. Her actions show she is not a malicious person. Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle. Perhaps he is the criminal, a "crooked" law enforcement officer and she saw something she was not supposed to and has been on the run.

There is a mug shot of her though, on ABC's website, under the title Get Lost (it's next do Diary) - it is some kind of game I think? But the mug shot of her is there in the right hand corner.....

I can't wait for tonight's episode. Hopefully tonight we will find out what kind of criminal Kate is.
    I also want to thank everyone for their dedication to finding out the translations to the Korean couple, the comic book, and the French radio signal.
    This is an awesome forum, it is great to hear others ideas on this awesome show!

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by december12
    There is a mug shot of her though, on ABC's website, under the title Get Lost (it's next do Diary) - it is some kind of game I think? But the mug shot of her is there in the right hand corner.....
    I cant figure that game out. Stuff like that always confuses me. the Donnie Darko website had a game like that.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    I cant figure that game out. Stuff like that always confuses me. the Donnie Darko website had a game like that.
    I've never seen anything like it......I have a whole bunch of people at work trying to no avail!

FORT Fogey
    *runs off to check out the game...* Thanks for the heads up, guys.

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    *runs off to check out the game...* Thanks for the heads up, guys.
    If you figure it out, I'm sure you'll share.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Hey everyone, I can't wait for tonights show either.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    If you figure it out, I'm sure you'll share.
    Are you saying I talk too much? :phhht
    Well, you'd be right anyhow...

The game. You just figure it out as you go along... just click on things and discover stuff and fill your inventory. You'll need it later. That's all I'm going to tell you.

This show is going to drive me absolutely crazy. But in a good way.

When I rewatched the first two episodes, I noticed that the first time we see Kate, she's rubbing her wrists. An action which meant absolutely nothing to me the first time around, but of course now we know that she had previously been wearing hand-cuffs. How many other little things did I not notice at first? I'm afraid that after every new episode, I'm going to have to rewatch the entire series over again! (Oh well, I was wondering what to do with all my spare time now that Big Brother is finished. )

I really think that Kate was wrongly accused of something and is completely innocent. And I'm a little confused by the Korean guy - the first time we see him, he's telling the woman "You must not leave my sight. You must follow me everywhere I go." But then he left her alone when he was delivering sea urchin to everyone. And she was alone when Kate was bathing. Did he forget his own rules?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

CTV is broadcasting this at the same time as ABC this week. Didn't realize that.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Are you saying I talk too much? :phhht
    Well, you'd be right anyhow...

The game. You just figure it out as you go along... just click on things and discover stuff and fill your inventory. You'll need it later. That's all I'm going to tell you.

We'll need it later? UGH! I thought that was all you did - I had all these things in my inventory and no where else to go.....I'll have to keep at it.....

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Not believable that the pilot left her mug shot lying around for the other guy to find it.

minor issue, just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And I'm a little confused by the Korean guy - the first time we see him, he's telling the woman "You must not leave my sight. You must follow me everywhere I go." But then he left her alone when he was delivering sea urchin to everyone. And she was alone when Kate was bathing. Did he forget his own rules?
    I'm thinking that, like a couple of controlling men that I've seen in my life, it's okay if HE leaves HER alone, but she cannot have the audacity to do it herself!

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    ok...The shot of the old man at the end was very creepy. Everybody is all happy and then all of sudden th emusic changes and focuses on him. What gives? It was a great episode!

FORT Fan
    That was a good episode........there were a lot of things going on in it (some of which I'm a little "lost" on myself!). The preview for next week looks like there will be a lot more action.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    next week looked great

good show again tonight. are we not posting spoilers?

how come the big kid didn't offer up his walkman ?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Woah. Woaaaah. That episode was amazing. Sawyers shaping up to be the perfect bad guy... and nobody at this point is looking too expendable. Hey, I even felt attached to the Korean misogynist jerk But, Iíve got a question... was Hurley wearing earphones? It kind of looked like he was listening to... a CD player. If Iím right, where on earth did it come from? Seems like anything like that would have gotten broken in the crash...

Iím starting to wonder if he really was on the plane... it seemed like he didnít have any luggage, and he hasnít been in any cut-scenes...

FORT Fogey
    Excellent episode!

Lots of little teasers in this episode:
    -Walt's dad telling him that he will get the dog as soon as it stops raining, and it stops. Just like that.
    - Jack says to Kate "We all died 3 days ago..."
    - The old guy telling Walt he had a miracle occur to him... wonder what that is all about.

Squatman- I agree that it is totally ridiculous for them to think that we would find it plausible that Jack would leave the mug shot just lying there.

Boredom- Interesting idea about Hurley. I'll check my first tape to see what kind of condition he was in just after the crash.

december... I'm so, so sorry if you went back to that game. I actually was kidding, I have no idea what the inventory is for. Sorry again. I assume it's needed for something??

LG.
    OK, I'm torn. ABC is airing the Twins game tonight instead of regular programming (just in the Minnesota market, I suspect, because you know, we're hicks and we don't have ESPN). I'm loving the Twins game, but I missed Lost. I feel lost without Lost. Twins and Yankees are tied, by the way.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread