+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    This show is losing my interest by the week, & I really wanted to like it.
    Oh well! More time to study, I guess!
    What made you begin to lose interest, the show itself, or speculation threads that may give the impression that the show is much more convoluted than it might actually turn out to be?

What direction would you like the show to have gone? Just curious.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Hmmm... Alydah's comment made me think and ponder, and ponder and think... (like that doesn't happen a little too much )

Maybe, if everybody gave something up to get something, like Locke said... he gave up his free will to the island in exchange for his legs?

Wow, that's a little out there

Quote Originally Posted by toque
    Ain't he purdy, though! That dimple does me in.
    He sure is. Thanks for lifting those pics, toque.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    What made you begin to lose interest, the show itself, or speculation threads that may give the impression that the show is much more convoluted than it might actually turn out to be?
    If it were the speculation threads that were making one lose interest... wouldn't one just give up the threads and not the show??

FORT Newbie
    Anyone out there from the Sacramento area? We have a Kings basketball game scheduled for broadcast on the ABC affiliate on Wednesday during the Lost timeframe . I have searched the TV listings and can't find when they have rescheduled Lost and I'm near frantic!! If anyone knows please post it for me. Thanks.
    Last edited by AngelinaMaria; 10-31-2004 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster

What direction would you like the show to have gone? Just curious.
    I hardly ever read the spec threads, & as someone else stated, if that were the case, I'd just quit reading them.
    Actually, I feel like the show is too slow. They are dragging their feet with each character's "story", & I'm losing interest. I'm probably in the minority on this, but that's just how I feel about it.
    I don't know what I'd do differently, really, I don't spend that much time thinking about how I'd do it. And it doesn't matter, b/c it's not like I could change it anyway.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

One more thing, early on, someone requested this show have it's own forum & got immediately shot down by a mod saying something to the effect that it won't get one b/c it's not a reality show. If I recall, 24 & Alias have their own forums when they are airing, so that's a somewhat lame excuse. There is obviously enough interest in the show to warrant it's own forum. Just sayin'...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Holly there are some *reality* shows with no individual forum. So the chances of LOST getting it's own are slim.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

i thought this topic has been brought up already in earlier threads and the answer was 'no'?

For the record, when the site started we tried the individual non-reality show forums. Even very popular shows didn't get a lot of traffic. Given the fact that there are now a million reality shows and this is a reality tv show site, the decision has been made to leave non reality shows lumped in one forum.

Personally I like it this way. The popular show threads are always near the top and I can just hit the "Go To First Unread Reply" arrow and catch up.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread