+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The L Word

Re: The L Word

no kidding! the show would be better. I've seen the Dana actress in a few other mainstream productions lately.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2773270;
    Anyone watching season 5? So far: I hate Jenny even more than usual. She's so disgusting! Spitting out her gum where ever she feels like it. ICK!
    The whole Tasha/Army storyline infuriates me. I'm sick of Bette and Tina's push-me/pull-me relationship.. they've broken up and gotten back together how many times now??
    Oh! and last week with Bette at the cabin with Jodie's friends made me sick. She was such a snotty, snobbish boor. She's intolerable.
    Regarding Bette/Tina, I'm hoping that this season we see Bette mature a bit. It seems as if she has, and the character from her past (college roomate, Elizabeth Berkley), will be her opportunity to show it. She obviously wants to sleep with her, and we know Bette tried to get it back in the day-lol. I do, however, think we'll see her pass this one up. It's a chance to show us how Bette has evolved since the beginning of the series. They'll have baby number two and live happily ever after.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Alright! Jenny's dead and they left the ending very confusing. And i thought it was a 2-hour finale.
    Btw, Shane looked hot in her trench coat and long necklace, very vampire.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i was VERY disappointed with the finale.

It left everything up in the air, it's really annoying. Maybe Ilene was upset at the network for cutting the number of episodes, but in general this season was somber from the get go. What about the Alice Spinoff. Btw, i've been looking for this thread for ages.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3383141;
    i was VERY disappointed with the finale.
    Agreed. The finale was bad which was a culmination of a disappointing season.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3383446;
    Agreed. The finale was bad which was a culmination of a disappointing season.
    Hmm. I haven't watched this season yet, but I found the last few seasons rather disappointing. Basically, it's gone downhill since the season that ended with Dana dying and Shane's wedding falling apart. (I really liked Carmen.)

Don't know whether to bother with this season or not when it comes out on DVD.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3383450;
    Basically, it's gone downhill since the season that ended with Dana dying and Shane's wedding falling apart. (I really liked Carmen.)

I agree 100%. After that season it was all filler crap. Honestly, I wish they had killed Jenny off years ago because I was sick of the show focusing on her so much.

I'd love a movie, even if it was direct to dvd.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

FORT Fogey

I'm SO with you Pickle_Juice, why was Jenny the center of everything? There were so many other interesting story-lines to be had! I loved when they brought Tasha in...and what happened to Shane's shenanigans (after Carmen she wasn't Shane anymore), and The Chart basically disappeared?? Alice was so fun to watch. I LOVE Kit too - she should have had more time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast