+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The L Word

whooops sorry Grok LOL I probably won't get the second season here until the 2008 Olympics anyway

btw the Feb2005 date came from www.thelwordonline.com and www.afterellen.com
    I'm glad to see that you will be getting it a little sooner.. the spoilers for season 2 are awesome!!! I hope I get to see it, if not, I hope they put out the DVD
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I just finished the DVD's of Season 2 in three nights. I miss the girls already.

Re: The L Word

Anyone watching season 5? So far: I hate Jenny even more than usual. She's so disgusting! Spitting out her gum where ever she feels like it. ICK!
    The whole Tasha/Army storyline infuriates me. I'm sick of Bette and Tina's push-me/pull-me relationship.. they've broken up and gotten back together how many times now??
    Oh! and last week with Bette at the cabin with Jodie's friends made me sick. She was such a snotty, snobbish boor. She's intolerable.

I just started watching this - via DVRing it. I love it so far! I can't believe it's on Season 5 - I need to watch some back episodes. I am surprised at how much sex is shown. Seriously, in any room, any place, public or private.

FORT Fogey

I too can't stand Jenny even more this season (but never liked her from Season 1 on). Bet is not a prize, I don't see what Tina sees in her, or the fact that she "spoiled" her for any other woman? She turned away from the doctor??

Shane is still my fav, and this season is at least making me laugh more than the past two. My partner loves Alice, but I'm uneasy about the Tasha storyline, though love the Tasha character! How can Alice be so cavalier about being out/not in that situation?

They're going to start replaying this past season pretty soon (on May 25th, I think). It'll run every week night at 10 pm--give or take 5 minutes (at least that's the schedule in my time zone.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up to everyone like me who missed it the first time around.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Well there hasn't been any activity on this thread for a while and I can see why. First of all the show just started again and secondly this seems to be an 'all about Jenny' season. I think I'm done with this series.
    I know this is supposed to be all about Jenny and her experiences and the friendships she makes along the way but she is just so damned unlikable. She's not a sympathetic character at all. I might watch last night's episode but if it doesn't get better I'm done.

I guess since the series started with the Jenny character they thought they would go out focusing on the Jenny character. Too bad she's probably the most unstable, psychotic character that's ever graced the show...and there's been a few. I heard something about an L word spinoff show. I wonder how true that is. If so, it will probably be focused on Alice. Of all of the main characters, she's probably the one whose journey would be the most interesting to follow.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i can't stand jenny and i haven't since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3293274;
    i can't stand jenny and i haven't since day one.
    Oh I agree. It broke my heart when Dana was killed off the show. They should have given that storyline to Jenny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast