+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kilborn to quit Late, Late Show

FORT Fan
    I prefer Conan. Unlike Letterman and Conan, I've never seen Kilborn make fun of himself. From what I've seen of him, it seems like he usually does the opposite. Thanks

i never did like kilborn!.
    Here's to the crazy ones... The misfits; the rebels... The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do, is ignore them; because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, We see genius'. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

I never liked the guy either and didn't watch his show. Conan O'Brien is really the only funny guy on late night tv anways.

Conan is the MAN his show is the funniest late night show EVER. Kilborn has and always will suck, they will easily find someone to take his place and do a hell of allot better just like they did with his news show on comedy central.

I think that David Letterman is the funniest, but oh well. I never watched Kilborn anyway.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

LG.
    is Letterman really that much closer to retirement than Leno that Conan would want to switch networks in hopes of getting the 11:30 time slot? Then again, Letterman did have a heart attack . . . Yuck. I hope Conan stays with NBC because after all they stuck with him 11 years ago when Conan show was new and I was one of only 5 people watching it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12