+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'CSI: Miami' Suffers a Casualty *Spoiler*

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Man did I get sucked into this one . Good show , but keep your box of tissues beside you.

I'll have to watch last night's episode before I can make a comment about it.

I could kick myself. I forgot about the show last night. How dare my life take priority. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch the rerun.

toothdoc

I wasn't impressed with the show last night, or the death of Speed. Of course, this is only probably the third time I've ever watched CSIM. But the circumstances were moronic. And once again, I'm reminded how badly this show sucks, and how awful the actors and actresses are on it. Why it gets top 10 ratings, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by ToothDoc
    I could kick myself. I forgot about the show last night. How dare my life take priority. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch the rerun.

toothdoc

Man! I went to bed! Curse those tired feelings!!! Is there a rerun scheduled? "Encore performance", I mean!

Guess I'm in the minority here . . .but I absolutely LOVE CSI Miami AND Horatio Caine. Thought last night's eppy was good . . . sad, but good. I think that the appeal Caine has is that he has a compassionate side for the victims and their families, and a passion for seeing justice served. I also love the original CSI, but to me the characters are all rather cold and unfeeling . . . more concerned about how solving a certain crime is going to further their career than they are about the people involved in it. Maybe that coldness/hardness is more like the real world . . .which, for me, is why I guess I like CSI Miami better. Sometimes it's nice to think that there is someone out there who is passionate about seeing the good guy win and the bad guy pay . . .and who can be compassionate at the same time. I know . . .it's a fantasy world - nothing like real life!!! But hey - it works for me!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Guess I'm in the minority here . . .but I absolutely LOVE CSI Miami AND Horatio Caine. Thought last night's eppy was good . . . sad, but good. I think that the appeal Caine has is that he has a compassionate side for the victims and their families, and a passion for seeing justice served. I also love the original CSI, but to me the characters are all rather cold and unfeeling . . . more concerned about how solving a certain crime is going to further their career than they are about the people involved in it. Maybe that coldness/hardness is more like the real world . . .which, for me, is why I guess I like CSI Miami better. Sometimes it's nice to think that there is someone out there who is passionate about seeing the good guy win and the bad guy pay . . .and who can be compassionate at the same time. I know . . .it's a fantasy world - nothing like real life!!! But hey - it works for me!
    Finally! I'm not the only one who watches the show. I love the "CSMI"! I never miss it, the house is on lockdown every monday night. I don't watch the original, it just doesn't suit my tastes for some reason, but I look foward to "CSINY" - looks like it will turn out well. But boy am I gonna miss that hunka-hunka burnin' love Speed.

Why did they take the cute guy? Now I will have no reason to watch the show.... Oh well. Count me in as a CSI Las Vegas Fan.

Maybe Rory will move over to Without a Trace. That would be cool. He could go up to Jack Malone and say something like "Damn the Man!" hehehe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123