+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: 'CSI: Miami' Suffers a Casualty *Spoiler*

  1. #11
    NI FORT fan Belfastgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    N.Ireland
    Posts
    716
    I agree with what a lot of you say. Just can't stand David Caruso, full stop!

  2. #12
    eny
    eny is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    10,476
    Aw crap , I love Rory Cochrane. I just watched Empire Records again last week.

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    I know who it is! I read somewhere that said this person was quitting the show. Only look if you want to be spoiled.

    I'm adding extra letters so you can't tell who it is by the length.

    If this is wrong, blame the source where I read it from!

    Click to see Spoiler:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx timspeedle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  4. #14
    Loving the FORT! 2boysmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I know who it is! I read somewhere that said this person was quitting the show. Only look if you want to be spoiled.

    I'm adding extra letters so you can't tell who it is by the length.

    If this is wrong, blame the source where I read it from!

    Click to see Spoiler:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx timspeedle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    I don't know which character he plays!

  5. #15
    eny
    eny is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    10,476
    That is the character. The same one we were discussing higher in the thread , so I'm not sure why the character name was spoilered out , since it's been in the regular press that Rory is probably going. Not a very well kept secret.

  6. #16
    FORT Fan Robert Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    177
    That's right.

  7. #17
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Aw crap , I love Rory Cochrane. I just watched Empire Records again last week.


    Me too, and Dazed and Confused. No.

    Not that I watch Miami much anyway, like the other one better.

    The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    That is the character. The same one we were discussing higher in the thread , so I'm not sure why the character name was spoilered out , since it's been in the regular press that Rory is probably going. Not a very well kept secret.
    Some people might have have heard of it yet. I've only seen it one time on msn.com.

  9. #19
    Florence Y'All cadcmmngs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    376
    Anyone else think that CSI:Miami is kind of like Law & Order (Criminal Intent?). Not group-character driven, but focused entirely on one seemingly perfect investigator (who also "does it all.").

  10. #20
    Fort Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    647
    Unlike Horatio, Goran just solves the crimes, he doesn't make out like hes the coroner, criminologist, counselor, rescuer, knight in shining Armour, cleche driven most perfect human being ever.
    Even though Goran can be a pain because, well he just knows all there is to know about everything, I don't mind watching him and Grissom (CSI) as he seems more real and doesn't spell it out to the audience in such a way that presumes we are all idiots.
    That makes him easier to watch that Horatio.
    However it would be interesting to have Goran and Grissom in the same room or on an episode of Millionaire as they both seem to have a never ending knowledge on a variety of subjects. I do, however, seem to recall Grissom saying in one episode "Oh, I didn't know that" and I was shocked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.