+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

Without a Trace

SERIES DEBUT!
    Thursday, September 26, 10 PM ET/PT

From the official site:

WITHOUT A TRACE is a fast-paced procedural drama about the Missing Persons Squad of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The sole responsibility of the special task force is to find missing persons by applying advanced psychological profiling techniques to peel back the layers of the victims' lives and trace their whereabouts in an effort to discover whether they have been abducted, been murdered, committed suicide or simply run away. The team reconstructs a "Day of Disappearance" timeline that details every minute of the 24 hours prior to the disappearance, following one simple rule: learn who the victim is in order to learn where the victim is. Senior agent Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia) heads the dedicated team that knows too well that every second counts when someone vanishes. His squad includes Samantha Spade (Poppy Montgomery), an agent who doesn't let her good looks get in the way of being tough; Vivian Johnson (Marianne Jean-Baptiste), a no-nonsense investigator; Danny Taylor (Enrique Murciano), an intense and private agent; and Martin Fitzgerald (Eric Close), the newest member of the team, considered a lightweight by the squad because his only experience involves fighting white-collar crime.

I like Anthony LaPaglia, so I'm definately going to give this one a look.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm definitely watching this.

Wow...Survivor at 8, CSI at 9, and Without a Trace at 10! No other network can match that line-up.

Ohhh...it's really good so far!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Excellent! I have to save this one for tomorrow (and CSI and ER)! Too much on Thursdays.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

What an awesome show!!! I swear...the ending totally caught me off guard. Oh man...I hope everyone taped it or recorded it somehow if you all didn't watch it. I'm definitely sticking with it...no doubt.

I do have it stored to watch later.
    I've seen about half of it and love it so far.
    I really like Anthony LaPaglia from his Murder One days too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    WARNING: Spoiler at the end of this message. Escape now if you have not seen the first episode.

Well I thought this was pretty good... Anything that Jerry Bruckheimer does is always worth a look in my opinion.

My only complaint was that I found the ending to be a little too "happy" and easy. I guess they will need to have at least half of their storylines end up with the person found alive. But I'd rather (as depressing as it is) that they follow along with the actual percentage of missing people that they end up finding alive (in a bathtub unharmed no less). Just seemed to be a little too simplistic to me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I do agree with you BF, the ending was a bit too neat.
    I realy enjoyed the show though.
    I particularly like the flash back idea.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Anyone see last night's episode? I thought it was very good! That kid sure had a double life, eh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast