+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

Now, the introduction of a new agent kinda throws me a little bit. Is this going to be a long-term person on the show, or is the agent perhaps going to get killed after an episode or two, thereby forcing Jack to face his fears of his agents being hurt or killed, and his inability to fully protect them. Hmmmm . . . .
    I'm thinking the powers that be just needed to spice things up a bit - its hard to keep momentum going with a show if the cast never changes

Speaking of, having just watched tonight's episode - I think Roselyn Sanchez is going to add plenty of just that - spice

There being some history between her and Danny was a nice touch. And I loved the fact that she and Sam really seem to rub each other the wrong way.

Looking forward to more
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

This show has gone from "don't miss" to "don't watch' for me.
    It used to be one of my favourite shows, but I generally lose interest when a romance develops between characters. I just find that very tiring and a little "day time soap" for my liking.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    There being some history between her and Danny was a nice touch.
    I thought that was a bit much. Rather Melrose Place/"Of all the cop joints in all the world, you had to walk into mine" feel.

I wonder what is going on with Martin & Sam? Hmmm. We haven't heard anything about their relationship (or lack thereof?) for ages.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I thought that was a bit much. Rather Melrose Place/"Of all the cop joints in all the world, you had to walk into mine" feel.
    Sure.. it was a bit "small world", but think of it this way... it kind of makes sense that Jack recruited her from the same place as one of his other operatives - he's obviously happy with the quality of their work right?

I wonder what is going on with Martin & Sam? Hmmm. We haven't heard anything about their relationship (or lack thereof?) for ages.
    Yeah.. definitely getting the impression that Martin is keeping her at arm's length - and things had been a little awkward between them even before he got shot right? Looking forward to more on that front

FORT Fogey
    Last night's episode was one of the most amazing hour of television I have ever seen!! What a powerful episode! And if that woman (was that Laurie Metcalf from Roseanne, which I seldom watched) doesn't get an Emmy for her performance, I'll know something is really rotten in Hollywood (or wherever).

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Last night's episode was one of the most amazing hour of television I have ever seen!! What a powerful episode! And if that woman (was that Laurie Metcalf from Roseanne, which I seldom watched) doesn't get an Emmy for her performance, I'll know something is really rotten in Hollywood (or wherever).

Agreed! Powerful stuff! And yes, that was indeed Laurie Metcalf giving a stellar performance. It must have been a very interesting experience for the regular cast.

CCL
    Hmm. I have to disagree. I found the episode, with its tight focus on the family of the missing person, rather boring. I would have rather been off with Sam or Danny interviewing people and digging up clues.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Hmm. I have to disagree. I found the episode, with its tight focus on the family of the missing person, rather boring. I would have rather been off with Sam or Danny interviewing people and digging up clues.
    To each their own I think having seen this episode is going to make me enjoy future episodes more - because I'm going to feel more connected to the victims and their families - while enjoying the excellent detective work

I didn't mind seeing the family's perspective. It's a good way to switch it up a little....as long as it's not too often!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Without A Trace

I couldn't find the thread so I started a new one.

What was the outcome of the 5/11 show? Did the girl or guy die?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread