+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

Now the season preimere tonight was excellent. This is one show that continues to improve each season, at least to me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Excellent season premiere!

I have never liked Martin's father any time they bring him in and tonight's show was no exception. He's a jerk.

This show is one of the best on TV.

CCL
    It is a great show, but chronically ignored. Last night's episode was good - I hope Martin wakes up soon.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Great premiere! I've watched since the beginning and I can't see Martin not making it!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey
    The premiere was okay, but without much Martin or Viv, it was way too much Jack and he's the one character I just don't care that much about (although Anthony is a tremendous actor!). I have to say, I like Eric Close when he's smiling much better than when he's laying comatose-like. And that Enrique is really an adorable guy and makes Danny a little mysterious in a cool sorta way.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    The premiere was okay, but without much Martin or Viv, it was way too much Jack and he's the one character I just don't care that much about (although Anthony is a tremendous actor!). I have to say, I like Eric Close when he's smiling much better than when he's laying comatose-like. And that Enrique is really an adorable guy and makes Danny a little mysterious in a cool sorta way.

yeah.. I'm really enjoying Danny's character - and I'm pulling for Martin & Sam

Hopefully we'll be seeing more of Viv in the next episode, now that her surgery is done with.

As for Jack... sigh... they really do need to do something to make his character more interesting. I don't want to see him with Sam (mostly because that would hurt Martin) - but maybe a new love interest would help?

FORT Fogey
    Wait.. I usually watch this show during the summer, but can anyone give me an update on what happened in the season premiere?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Decent episode last night, but I think they wrapped up Martin and Viv back to work a little quickly. I have always loved Jack and his brashness, but last night I found it too much over the top. Although he is a hardass, he came across last night and non-caring and pompous with his own agents, which is never how he was previously.

Storyline with kid was a little creepy - I actually think Danny did the right thing in there with him, but I suppose that's why I don't work for the FBI!

Enjoy this show thoroughly, but definitely think they wrapped up the injuries too quickly.

Next week is interesting when they introduce the new agent.

Although Jack's "brashness" did come across as quite harsh, I thought that he was just acting out of a fear of his agents being hurt again. He almost lost Viv to her heart ailment, and he almost lost Danny and Martin with the shooting, so Jack's actions and harshness came across to me as him being over-protective of his agents not putting themselves - or being put in - harms way again.

Now, the introduction of a new agent kinda throws me a little bit. Is this going to be a long-term person on the show, or is the agent perhaps going to get killed after an episode or two, thereby forcing Jack to face his fears of his agents being hurt or killed, and his inability to fully protect them. Hmmmm . . . .
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I also looked at Jack's brashness as him actually really caring about the people that he works with.

They did say that Martin had been out for 6 weeks, so I guess they did deal with the injury. I am just glad we didn't have to see lots of long, drawn out hospital visits. Last season they had quite a few shows that touched on how sick Vivian was...so I think it was well covered back then.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread