+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

ohh thanks for the info

omg taken he was fabulous in that!!!!!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Great show - that first 5 minutes with Sam and Martin was intense!! Not sure about the hooking up angle too - I'm a fan of flirting and sexual tension.

It appears Jack will work FOR Viv.

BTW - TNT is showing this on Monday nights at 11 - last week was the pilot, so I'm assuming it's in order if you need to catch up on old ones.

Great show!
    Darn it - I don't get TNT. I love this show though it doesn't seem to get much attention.

I like Sam with Martin. Hope it lasts. Ah, a girl can dream, can't she?

I've finally caught up with this season and this show just gets better and better, I think it's the best show on! I like Sam and Martin together too, they have a lot of chemistry and I hope they stay together, I'd hate to see Sam go back to Jack though I doubt that'll happen. I didn't like the way Viv got demoted, I liked seeing her as their boss but I guess they had to bring Jack back in somehow, I'm just glad his divorce isn't taking over the show. The best thing about this show is the missing people and I like the fact we still get to know more about the agents without it overshadowing the cases.

Last weeks show was very telling. I thought they handled the subject matter wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I've finally caught up with this season and this show just gets better and better, I think it's the best show on! I like Sam and Martin together too, they have a lot of chemistry and I hope they stay together, I'd hate to see Sam go back to Jack though I doubt that'll happen. I didn't like the way Viv got demoted, I liked seeing her as their boss but I guess they had to bring Jack back in somehow, I'm just glad his divorce isn't taking over the show. The best thing about this show is the missing people and I like the fact we still get to know more about the agents without it overshadowing the cases.
    A big
    I agree with everything you said, Fan.
    This show is my tv highlight of the week.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Bumping this thread - this week's episode (5/12/05) was wild. I knew immediately that it was Anthony LaPaglia as the old man. I didn't however realize it was a dream sequence until the very end. It was so emotional and raw - you felt his pain.

This show is terrific. I wonder how they'll end the season with Sam and Martin - is it totally over with them? Will Viv die? Will Samantha go back with Jack?

Great episode - except for the bad makeup on Anthony as the old man (thought it was a little too cheesy), this was one of their best episodes I believe.

Bumping this thread - this week's episode (5/12/05) was wild. I knew immediately that it was Anthony LaPaglia as the old man. I didn't however realize it was a dream sequence until the very end. It was so emotional and raw - you felt his pain.

This show is terrific. I wonder how they'll end the season with Sam and Martin - is it totally over with them? Will Viv die? Will Samantha go back with Jack?

Great episode - except for the bad makeup on Anthony as the old man (thought it was a little too cheesy), this was one of their best episodes I believe.

I this show!

I don't like Sam and Martin as a couple because it bothers Jack. I don't like Sam and Jack as a couple because she's not good enough for him. I think Jack's wife was/is an idiot, lol.

FORT Fogey

Wow, how interestingly different fans can be. I love WAT (although I always want to call it Missing and can't seem to remember it's real title), but I thought this was the worse episode of the show I've seen to date. It was very apparent from the beginning that it was AL in makeup (and yes, bad makeup at that) and it was pretty apparent that something was up (the guy had 2 daughers, like Jack, had cheated on his wife with someone he worked with, like Jack) and it was just a lousy storyline in my opinion.

Now the finale, that was one exciting show, but I'm fearful about the outcome of the shooting. I doubt that EC would leave the show (and wouldn't most of the female viewers revolt if that were to happen - he is just a perfect specimen and I loved that in that Now and Again show, it was so much about him and sometimes with his shirt off, and sweaty, and oh the fantasies... uhm, sorry, where was I?) and I really like the other guy too and don't want to see either of them leave the show. As a matter of fact, I like every character on this show and if I had to pick one to leave the show, it would be AL (who is a wonderful actor and was amazingly terrific as Daphne's drunken bother on Frasier) because I just don't like the character of Jack that well, he's too much of a cookie-cutter character, if you ask me.

Anyone know if either of the guys didn't have their contracts renewed?

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Wow, how interestingly different fans can be. I love WAT (although I always want to call it Missing and can't seem to remember it's real title), but I thought this was the worse episode of the show I've seen to date. It was very apparent from the beginning that it was AL in makeup (and yes, bad makeup at that) and it was pretty apparent that something was up (the guy had 2 daughers, like Jack, had cheated on his wife with someone he worked with, like Jack) and it was just a lousy storyline in my opinion.

Now the finale, that was one exciting show, but I'm fearful about the outcome of the shooting. I doubt that EC would leave the show (and wouldn't most of the female viewers revolt if that were to happen - he is just a perfect specimen and I loved that in that Now and Again show, it was so much about him and sometimes with his shirt off, and sweaty, and oh the fantasies... uhm, sorry, where was I?) and I really like the other guy too and don't want to see either of them leave the show. As a matter of fact, I like every character on this show and if I had to pick one to leave the show, it would be AL (who is a wonderful actor and was amazingly terrific as Daphne's drunken bother on Frasier) because I just don't like the character of Jack that well, he's too much of a cookie-cutter character, if you ask me.

Anyone know if either of the guys didn't have their contracts renewed?
    Don't know, but I find it hard to believe that they could feasibly come up with a way for anyone to survive that type of an onslaught. Those guys were coming at them with guns blazing and, in a real world situation, would not have stopped until they knew for sure that everyone was dead. So as much as I'd hate to see those guys go, I can't imagine a scenario in which they would survive.

Boy, I sure did not see that one coming. I thought Viv was going to die. I knew as soon as that black van pulled in front of them at the light that something was up, but I wasn't expecting the commandos. I was thinking maybe a bomb. It was an intense ending.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    Don't know, but I find it hard to believe that they could feasibly come up with a way for anyone to survive that type of an onslaught. Those guys were coming at them with guns blazing and, in a real world situation, would not have stopped until they knew for sure that everyone was dead. So as much as I'd hate to see those guys go, I can't imagine a scenario in which they would survive.

Boy, I sure did not see that one coming. I thought Viv was going to die. I knew as soon as that black van pulled in front of them at the light that something was up, but I wasn't expecting the commandos. I was thinking maybe a bomb. It was an intense ending.
    I didn't see it coming either and after watching a repeat last night, I still say if either of those guys go, I just won't be able to watch and enjoy this show again. Having said that, I do agree that it will be hard to have them both survive unless they make government-issued cars bullet-proof now....

+ Reply to Thread