+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

I liked the way they foreshadowed this week's episode by showing a few brief segments last week.

I liked the way a tear silently fell down Jack's cheek.

I liked the way they pieced together the last weeks of Chet's life (prior to his disappearance) through interviews over flashbacks.

I liked the character change as we saw Chet's world disintegrate.

I liked Jack having to reveal that he told Chet to move on.

I liked the flashback of Chet and Sean in their tent. The rapport. The genuine affection. How young and sweet and cute littel Sean was.

I liked the fact that Chet's tenacity paid off and after 7 long years he made the connection that led him to the kidnappers and their motive.

I liked the way it looked like he was murderer.

I liked the story of how the renegade kidnapper was killed in an accident.

I liked the reunion with his son. The way he squatted down and said <i>Hi there! I'm you're... I'm Chet. What is your name?</i>

I liked the fact that Chet's 7 year quest came to a victorious end. I liked the implied hope of a better future.

I liked the moral of the story: never lose hope.

I liked the entire story from beginning to end.

I watch a lot of TV and I generally like everything I choose to watch, but it's only about once ever four or five years that I see a show that really moves me.

That was a hell of a show!!!

Hey, Cali, thanks for mentioning my avatar.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I just saw this ep today and it was great! I love this show too. I wish they would spread the good TV show wealth around a little, though, instead of cramming everything into Thursday night.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I really liked how they kinda introduced the guy in the 3rd episode or so. Cuz when I saw previews for this episode, I was all..."Oh, that guy!" I'm really glad they completed that storyline though. Nice ending.

I agree Mdrio!

Good to see a happy ending and a wrap up for that character. I like him and maybe he'll be back in some capacity on later shows....? Like, maybe he'll become the everyday citizen "John Walsh" of WAT -- of course with a happy ending.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I wish this show would get some more traction. I think it's doing well in the ratings, but not a lot of interest at the FORT!

It's a rerun tonight, btw. It's the one with the middle eastern medical intern that disappears.

Digging up a WAY old thread. Gosh, the last post was by me and over a year and 1/2 ago!

This show just ROCKS! I was so happy to see that it beat ER last week. It's equivalent to CSI (original) imo.

I love this show, next to CSI, it's the best show on TV!

Thanks for digging up this thread BF, I was really happy it beat ER too.

ok so what does everyoone think of martin/sam hooking up?

i think she's gonna dump him....which sucks, cause i love martin

I love Martin too! (really was glad that he was on that SciFi mini-series, Taken last year)

I'm not liking the hooking up angle so much. She's already been with the (now former) boss. And now Martin? Just seems a little too much for me.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Great show - that first 5 minutes with Sam and Martin was intense!! Not sure about the hooking up angle too - I'm a fan of flirting and sexual tension.

It appears Jack will work FOR Viv.

BTW - TNT is showing this on Monday nights at 11 - last week was the pilot, so I'm assuming it's in order if you need to catch up on old ones.

Great show!

+ Reply to Thread