+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG Fluff, I agree! I just watched this today and it was horrible to watch, but it had a good ending at least
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I like this show, but I fall asleep every week
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You should tape it Cali.
    I love this show (have I mentioned that? )
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    It's growing on me.... , I like Anthony LaPaglia a lot (just watched Lantana the other day, btw, very good).

I too love this show. I have watched from the beginning and now it is one I wont miss. My only complaint is why does everything have to be on Thursdays? Tuesday could use some action as it is dead with the exception of 24.

Fluff writes: (I am to lazy right now to properly quote)

"This is the only new show I'm watching this season, despite intending to see John Doe, Push Nevada and Hack."

Fluff, you should try to see John Doe. It is pretty interesting and that man (don't know his name) is absolutely delicious to look at! I tried (and tried and tried) to watch Push, Nevada but it was just to bizarre for me. Guess it didn't matter though, wasn't it cancelled?
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Did anyone see tonight's episode?? It was really good...but also sad.

Princess
    Agreed Mdrio I want happy nice endings in TV shows - we have enough bad endings in real life.

I was really sad. I felt so bad for Amir!
    This is the first time I have seen an entire episode. I was kind of mad that I knew what was going to happen as they showed the sniper shot on the preview for the show.
    Excuse me as I don't know anyone's name, but I felt really bad for the guy who KNEW he was innocent of everything, but still OK'ed the shot. That would have sucked.
    I don't understand why he felt as though he needed to hold onto the gun though... or even have one at all. Seems like he could have pulled the alarm and just been in the lobby helping people get out.
    Very interesting at the end where it wound up he was talking to that father about the stadium when that one nurse overheard him talking about blowing it up.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah...that was a good ending to the episode (even if it was depressing).

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, the episode on Thursday of last week (which I just watched tonight ) was great!

I really had no idea what was going on -- would have never guessed witness protection program. And I bought that he died in the end too and of course started tearing up instantly. So glad he lived though

I love this show! (of course! It's Mr. Bruckheimer himself)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread