+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Without a Trace

Re: Without a Trace

I am kinda hoping some other station will pick it up ... ???? Fingers, toes, arms, and eyes crossed.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Petition to Save Without a Trace Petition

If you love Without A Trace, go to this link and sign the petition to save it!

All I could think when I read that this show was being cancelled was, meh! Bruckheimer's shows are all a bit too cheesy to pull any strings in me, so even though I do watch them all, I won't miss any of them when they're gone.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Wow, I would not call Without A Trace "cheesy". It was one of the most intelligently written, top 10 shows cancelled this year! I am now busy watching re-runs and cannot believe such a quality program is gone...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I've never commented in this thread, but I couldn't believe it when I read Without A Trace had been cancelled. Of all the shows on the air, that's one of the last ones I expected was in danger. I thought it had reached yet another exciting turning point. I'm also hopeful another network will pick it up and give it better treatment. I always thought moving it from Thursday to Tuesday was a bad idea, though I never checked the ratings to see which night was better. I'm sure it'll be replaced by a show that doesn't last more than a few weeks and it'll be a time slot hard to fill by CBS. Serves them right.

+ Reply to Thread