+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

Re: Without a Trace

Did anyone else watch the season finale tonight? It sure looked like a series finale instead. I can't believe that CBS would cancel such a fantastic program and leave such crap on for next season. WAT was always in the top 20 rated programs.

WAT has been cancelled. It was pricey to produce, it and Cold Case were on the chopping block for cost reasons, guess they decided CC had a stronger chance at a viewing audience. Frankly WAT became so bogged down with the personal lives of the agents and less about the cases that I found it unwatchable.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I still don't understand why CBS can axe shows that people do watch with good acting and keep shows like CSI Miami going year after year.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

It's going to be cancelled? Really? I love Without a Trace!! I found myself not watching it as much this year when it was on (I DVRed it) because Law and Order: SVU is on against it. Man, that stinks.
    Wake up and be awesome

I too am bummed it is cancelled espcially since she and Jack finally broke up and she's getting closer to hot baby daddy.

I missed the finale. Does anyone know where I can watch online?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3461531 View Post
    I missed the finale. Does anyone know where I can watch online?
    Don't think CBS makes the full episodes available. They're not on Hulu -- I just checked.

Well that just sucks! Awesome series that just goes away without a proper sendoff. A ton of viewers would have tuned in to see the final season of such a gem of a show had they known it would be going away.

I was talking to my mom on the phone tonight and mentioned how this show was going to be canceled. She was so surprised and disappointed. It was one of her must-see TV shows. She was happy that Cold Case got a reprieve, however.

Looks like the Mentalist will be now airing in Without a Trace's Thursday night slot.

I used to really like Jack Malone. But the last season or two, he really went downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3463609;
    Well that just sucks! Awesome series that just goes away without a proper sendoff. A ton of viewers would have tuned in to see the final season of such a gem of a show had they known it would be going away.
    I could not agree more. The finale looked like they just threw it together at the last minute. CBS ruined what could have been a wonderful montage of an amazing show.

+ Reply to Thread