+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Without a Trace

I either missed something or they didn't say. Was it the girl or boy who died?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I was wondering the same thing...was it the girl or boy, and how could you tell? I am more than a little bit frustrated that the show didn't make that clear.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Well, I personally think it was the girl, because Elena was on the case and she was the one who was at the car with the open trunk.

I think they left it open ended to make us think about the racial implications, the press coverage and the position the higher ups at the FBI took toward solving the 2 cases.

I thought this episode was so well done and very thought provoking.

The season finale next week looks action-packed with Jason Priestley in it.

I think we are suppose to come to our own conclusion on who died.

Although I agree with Marybethp, because Elena was on the girls case.
    Also, it would be ironic that with all the coverage that the girls case received that she still was found dead.

I don't like that kind of ending though. I need to know what happened!
    ---------------------
    opps....

CCL
    I knew they were going to make the ending like that...and it was so annoying!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

ok, I was doing something else and thought I missed it. I missed the detail of who was working on whose case. I would think the writers would make the girl die.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Re: Without a Trace

Well it was a good episode last night. Another episode idea torn from the headlines, this time celebrity headlines. Famous people (e.g., Madonna, Bragelina) adopting children from Africa.

But for me it didn't have enough Martin and Danny. And boy did Eric Close look good last night...but after training and competiting in the triathalon last weekend, you know he had to be keeping himself (as he always does) in tiptop shape.

I did like the scene at the end though with Martin finding the child. I'm sure twinkling blue eyes can be very comforting -- they would be to me!

Also I was expecting some indication of Sam's pregnancy...a little fainting spell, a emergency trip to the john to upchuck...but nothing yet.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Oh my. The episode tonight broke my heart.
    Wake up and be awesome

Can you please give a synopsis? I missed it. Far too much to do and too many other shows to tape, this one lost out. I'd really appreciate some info on tonight's after last week's was kinda left somewhat up in the air.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Well, not a whole lot happened in the case that Viv was working on. She requested a full team to continue the investigation and Jack said he would make some calls.

The episode was about a father/daughter that went missing. The daughter had always been made fun of for being overweight. This "cute" frat boy pretended to like her, and one night he took off her shirt and they were making out on the couch and all of his frat buddies came running in and cheering and yelling as he held her down and humiliated her. The whole point was to see how long he could ride the "cow". It was terrible. Anyway, they found her dead. She took a bunch of pills to try to kill herself. Her dad found her and tried to help her but she backed away from him and fell over the upstairs stair railing. It was very sad.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread