+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boomtown

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    They better not screw up this show with scheduling.I thought it was fine in the sunday 10pm slot,I'd watch Alias then Boomtown.I can't do Fridays.This show has potential to be great,NBC...ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!!!!!
    well obviously NBC doesn't listen!!!!!! They benched Boomtown because of low friday ratings.....NO SH*T!!, Friday night for a show that did very well on sundays last season....hhmmm...note to JACKASS NBC PROGRAMMERS......TAKE YOUR SURVEY CHARTS AND YOUR NEW DUMBASS SHOWS LIKE LAS VEGAS AND SHOVE IT. You people really know how to screw up good.I hope f/x picks this show up.

For you other Boomtown Fans here is some, somewhat good news:

Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 9:20 AM
    NBC Adds Final 'Boomtown' Episode
    By Brian Ford Sullivan

CHICAGO (thefutoncritic.com) -- In a follow up to an earlier story, NBC has contacted us with the news that the Peacock plans to air the final episode of "Boomtown," titled "The Big Picture," on Sunday, December 28 at 10:00/9:00c.

The news comes on the heels of the network's previous announcement that it plans to burn off the remaining installments of the acclaimed drama as part of a three-hour marathon on Saturday, December 27 starting at 8:00/7:00c (read the story).

The addition of "The Big Picture" on December 28 means that all the produced episodes of the series will air.
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6301

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12